2013 Subaru Outback Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,322 - $22,212.

10/6.9

Based on 174 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Very nice

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "All around good value."

Cons: "cvt"

"CVT takes some getting use to. Sure is great on the road and in the snow. I would like the back up cam."

a good sized suv with all wheel drive,dependable

By on Monday, December 09, 2013

"I love this car- a good sized SUV with luxury in and out, VERY easy to drive- quick handling and excellent turning radius- this car can go thru anything nature can throw at us...Easy to reach controls and excellent visability"

love this car

By on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pros: "reliable and FUN to drive"

Cons: "side mirrors on this year do not fold in"

"have had a subaru for the past 25 years and each model i have enjoyed but this Outback is clearly my favorite"

The best car i could afford for the price

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "plenty leg room,storage great visability"

Cons: "could be a little higher.I will look into that."

"I think this car is underrated the Outback has plenty of room both in the front and rear the comforts are plenty. Heated seats heated mirrors, all wheel drive w/traction control at the flip of a switch. The 2.5 prev engine has plenty of power and affords up to 35 mpg on the cruise, traffic permitting. It comes stock w/a Pioneer Stereo/ Harmon Kardon Sound System 440 watts not enough for head bangers but very equitable for a nice ride. Hey i'm a Viet-Nam Vet and i grew up during the era when the good sounds were coming out, i mean come on I went to see Led Zeppelin on there 1st American Tour, Several EARLY Mic Jagger concerts before and after the war,and i love my country western and classical music also that's where this new thing called Sirius Radio is sweet. Hey just because i'm 64 love my horses, why i even switched from Quarter Horses to Tennessee Walkers because i like a smoooth ride. I just had one knee replaced and it could be or 2 inches higher i just raise my power seat to the higher position to get in and out. It is no higher or lower than the Honda Civic or the Toyota they just sell cheaper and are made by puppy mills that's why they were #1 and 2 if you notice those cars are rated by #s sold. I like my rear tinted windows it stops the glare at night. I like my creature comforts being a widowed father and grandfather (10) grand children. I do like my Outback, the 6 speed trans. helps w/ mileage. But the AWD/ traction control is not an option it a integral part of every Subaru and here in the winter i think that is a nice deal. I do believe the car rating are not done here, in the winter they are done in L.A. one some track or course money under the table buy the most and cheapest car sold and not buy race car drivers, they don't impress me much. And the Subaru is way under-rated, and buy the way this is the 1st one I've owned. Thank You"

Solid do all vehicle

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "room - seats - winter package - snowy roads"

Cons: "no power plugins in the back seat - rear vents"

"I use this car for everything. I have had the back full of everything from 2x4's to fire wood to dogs. We have went on a few 3000 mile trips and I drive it daily for work. It is just a solid do all vehicle. The seats are very comfortable and the back seats even recline. It has a USB plug - load some music on a flash drive and no more raido! Very good gas milage for an AWD vehicle this big - I get 26 to 32 mpg depending on what I am doing. 28 mpg seems to be my average."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25