2011 Subaru Outback

Based on 216 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

My 1st Subaru, certainly not the last!

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive, relaxing"

Cons: "Blind spots in rear view mirrors"

"This vehicle does better on wet/snow/ice roads than any I have ever owned. Changing lanes on an interstate in snow is not a gut wrenching experience. Excellent handling in all adverse conditions."

Great quality and value for the price

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Amazing gas mileage, smooth drive"

Cons: "HD radio does not always work great."

"I was a little skeptical buying a Subaru since I have never owned one and ended up at a Subaru dealership from a recommendation from a friend who had family that worked there. I had not done my research like I usually like to do but somehow still ended up buying this car. Best decision I have made. I get AMAZING gas mileage, drives well and I have been nothing but happy since I bought this. HD Radio is a little finicky at times and I do wish it was a little bit bigger for my growing family but both of those are pretty minor complaints. I do wish Subaru made a larger SUV since I seeing myself needing something larger in a few years but maybe by then they will have something like that. I have a very large car seat in the middle of the back seat and 2 adults can still sit comfortably beside it if needed. I see this Subaru lasting a very long time and even my husband who is very picky really loves driving it."

Great Car.

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Rugged and reliable!"

Cons: "Cup holders."

"Super reliable. Never had a problem. Love how much I can stuff inside this car and it actually seems to love hills, snow and back/dirt roads. Super reliable heated seats. Starts without a hitch in zero temps. Great AC too for summer months. Awesome sun roof. Great for sporty types who want a good looking car but also want to stuff it with gear. Came with two sets of mats, rubber (washable) and rug like. Could use better center-console cup holders, they are hard to access when driving and the sound system is good but not great."

Exceeds expectations in all categories

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "See complete review above"

Cons: "See complete review above"

"Attractive vehicle to look at; like it better than the 2015s. Exceeded EPA estimates of city/highway mileage of 22/29-was able to get 24/32 using synthetic oil. Very roomy interior and cargo capacity is enormous especially with rear seats folded down. Worst feature is the ride is somewhat soft and floating, but easy enough to become accustomed to. Heated seats are wonderful in the cold weather or if you have lower back issues."

Solid and reliable

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "Little or no additional costs to operate"

Cons: "2.5 L engine could use more acceleration."

"Had this car for almost 3 years. Plan on keeping it for at least another 5 years. 2 gripes. Wish I had gone with the 6 cyl for more power and driver convenience space around shifter could be increased for placement of wallet, phone etc. Still would highly recommend to anyone."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Outback near Honolulu. See local deals