2009 Subaru Outback

Based on 343 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Great car in New Mexico. Hate to part with it.

By on Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pros: "RELIABLE, full maintenance, lovely."

Cons: "Some cosmetic dents on rear and front bumper.."

"Subaru 2008 Outback, two toned brown and champagne (116,000 miles, brand new tires, highway miles, clean interior, full maintenance history at Garcia Subaru, and in great condition (some cosmetic bumper dents). Roof rack and will throw in a carrier on top."

Great for winter driving

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "AWD, Folding rear seat, reliable, well optioned"

Cons: "Rattles and road noise, 23-25mpg not great."

"This is my second subaru, and while the 3.0 engine does seem to have less major problems then my old 2.5, the build quality is lacking when compared to euro offerings. They call the sedan and outback, and my 2007 was the last year for the sedan version. I have the loaded LL Bean addition. The road noise and rattles from the interior are the biggest drawbacks for me, and the extra engine size doesn't quite amount to much power. although it pulls adequately, this is not a quick subaru, it would rather waft along. I think subaru should have included a factory roof rack in lieu of the moonroof."

Another Great Suby!

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

Pros: "Safety, Reliability, Versatility, Holds Value"

Cons: "Expensive to purchase, mpg 20"

"I bought this 08 2.5i Outback in 2011, It is my 5th Subaru. I like the wagon very much and have used it to bring home a recliner! Before I had a couple Legacy GT's which were my faves! The car drives nicely and has a good amt of pep, handles the curvy roads well. I get about 4-8 inches of snow and the only thing that stops this wheeler is the depth over about 5". because it high centers. We also currently have a 99 Limited Outback with 221k mi. it runs great and is a 5sp. SO FUN TO DRIVE! Both smog no prob. If you are even considering a suby, DO IT! They are the best cars if you have snow or go skiing."

Great car for people and dogs

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, handles great, goes on snow, comfy ride"

Cons: "Not a lot of interior storage up front"

"This 2005 Subaru Outback with moonroof and leather seats has made me a Subaru convert forever. It is comfortable and works every time. After about 150,000 miles I've started replacing some things (struts, brakes, tires, soon and A/C fan), but it continues to run great and perform like it did the first time out. I tested and drove nearly every wagon/mid-size SUV on the market before buying my Subaru. The final thumbs up was that the rear 60/40 seats lie flat, giving my two big Golden Retrievers plenty of room to lie down (even with other gear in the car) and travel everywhere with me. The all-season mats are worth every penny as is the Compass garage opener. With all-wheel drive it drives on snow like the snow is hardly there. I can't imagine owning any other car. Wish list: more upfront storage space for phones, wallets, etc. Also better gas mileage. I get 28 mpg with a combo of highway/city driving."

I have owned Subarus since the early '90's. Super!

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "Just a darn good reliable car and nice looking."

Cons: "None really, but since '10, a little too large."

"The are wonder in the snow. No problems ever. Just have to watch out for the other folks who try but can't."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Outback near Honolulu. See local deals