2007 Subaru Outback

Based on 347 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

My first Subaru

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"This is the first Subaru I've owned and I am extremely happy with it. What has impressed me the most is how it handles on the road - it is very stable and steady in all conditions. It is the safest I've ever felt in a vehicle. It offers features more often found on the higher priced cars (I love the heated seats!). My only minor issues I have with it are the poor radio reception, and some occasional "choppiness" when it changes gears (automatic transmission). Also, the dealership seems to charge outrageous prices for normal maintenance packages, so I am in the process of looking for alternative auto repair shops for some of its basic maintenance. But, that does not take away from car's excellent value. I would absolutely buy another Subaru."

Loyal Subaru Owner

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"The 2007 2.5i basic Outback is my 4th Subaru and I have been very satisfied with it. It's 5 speed manual transmission is getting 28 mpg in town and between 30-33 mpg on the highway depending on the terrain, which is much better than the sticker says and I am only using the lowest, cheapest gasoline (87).. It has some road noise, but has responsive handling in wet conditions and in snow. I love my ability to put everything but the kitchen sink in it and have found that it can haul furniture as well as some of the larger SUVs. I would recommend them to anyone who doesn't need to carry more than 5 people, who need to haul "stuff", needs a reliable vechicle in bad weather and who like the feel of a wagon. I bought my 2007 model for $18,900 which is alot more cost effective than other SUV type vechicles. Good car for the money."

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Not doing it again

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"Second LLBean for me. Had an "03 that the dealer could not fix a stalling problem so traded up for the "05. LOVE the autostick. The OEM tires disappeared at 22k and the new tires give the car a much better ride. Mileage stinks but it makes up for it when I need to get to the firehouse in a snow storm. Looks great, handles great, but the transmission is starting to act up but never when I take it to the dealership. Little sluggish in the low RPM's and I really wish it did not run on premium and maybe someday we can get a manual transmission for the six cylinder??? This is my last one. I gave Subaru two chances and if this one does not hold up, never again."

OMG

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I love my new Subaru Outback limited 2.5i it handles so nice in the snow out on polar bear re-search i got atacked by a 7"2' bear the paint held up so nice it diddent even scratch the exterior. There is so much legroom in back that it fell asleep I dident even notice that it had follen asleep my girl friend pointed in out once i picked her up out of her igloo. It must have liked those leher seats!!!!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Outback near Honolulu. See local deals