2003 Subaru Outback

8.3

Based on 619 Ratings for the 1996 - 2004 models.

Never Let Me Down

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

Pros: "Great little Traveler!!"

Cons: "Not the best comfort!!"

"I bought this car used as a spare to leave at my vacation home. I have used it to drive back and forth to my home and 20 gal in my regular vehicle verses 6.5 Gal in the Subaru it has 5 speed and every hill I am in neutral going about 60 to 70 miles an hour down hill!! It may not have the best pick and go but as a very dependable fuel economic driver it has my vote!!"

I love this car, she is just starting to show sign

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, handles great in winter driving"

Cons: "con is how the snow builds up on tires so quickly"

"signs of aging, oil leaking , some rust around car door"

My family purchased her 3'years ago subaru love

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Pros: "Great solid stable car great gas mileage for a 6cy"

Cons: "None absolutely none"

"We bought this 2004 Subaru llbean edition with the h6 cyl loaded and we love her we have put over 60000 miles on it ourselves. When we bought it it had around 110000 miles now 168000 and counting. Only regular maintenance needed brakes battery etc. just Mobil 1 oil changes and lots of love it has come in very handy and it's features are very luxurious. Heated wiper are mirrors and side windows. Just amazing.car drives amazing and is unstoppable in the bad weather! Period. We love it and would recomend it to anyone."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Pros: "Drives well, a workhorse -but with Deluxe features"

Cons: "I love this car!"

"Just recently got this car (~ Feb. 2014)- paid cash and have since re-packed one set wheel bearings, fixed AC leak - and brakes all around. These fixes brought the overall price up to approx. retail value around Boston - around $8k. 19 mpg combined, leather, moon roof - excuse me: Dual Moon Roof package. And still well under 75k miles. Other important info: My 1st Subaru, following long term (since new) of 2005 Chev. Cobalt LS, with 150K miles - complete with death-trap ignition accessory. Any Questions?"

I'd keep this car for the rest of my life!

By on Monday, June 02, 2014

Pros: "In snow, it is the best!"

Cons: "I can't think of any!"

"I have driven this car with very little need for repairs, however, it does have 184,000 highway miles on it, and I have put some money into it recently. It has new seals and head gasket, new brakes, new tires, and the engine doesn't leak oil. I've had new timing belt put in January, not that it was needed, but just that it was easier while working on the head gasket & seals. I've also had serpentine and power steering belts replaced when they looked worn. My only accident in this car was when I was rear ended at about 15 mph while stopped at a light. There was no real visible damage, but they replaced the rear bumper. This has been the best car I've ever had. The visibility is the best, the comfort is wonderful, and I would keep it forever, but I feel I need a newer car. I have had it gone over throughly by a very reputable shop, and the only thing they said needed attention sometime in the future is the rack & pinion, but that there was no hurry on that. In the snow, friends would call me for a ride when their own cars wouldn't be able to navigate the snow and ice. I've stopped in the middle of a Seattle hill, and been able to put it in gear and continue up the steep hill. What a great car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Outback near Honolulu. See local deals