2015 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,115 - $26,581.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/04/2016

10/8.5

8.3

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

Get overall car

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pros: "Great value, comfortable and well appointed."

Cons: "Map function is slow."

"This is my second Legacy. I purchased my first when living in Colorado but still enjoy the AWD in Dallas when we get heavy rain or snow. The seats and interior are much more comfortable than the previous generation. I recently took a road trip with 3 other friends, we all fit comfortable. One guy who owns a German car was impressed with quality, ride, and features. The car gets great gas mileage, rides well and I love the infotainment system. Finally a mid size sedan with a decent back seat."

Runner up

By on Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I don't own this car

Pros: "Eyesight technology available, armrest, steering"

Cons: "Seats, road noise, cheap materials."

"If I wasn't able to get a used Volvo S60 in my price range, this would have been my car. I test drove the Legacy with all the bells and whistles and it made the decision hard. What I liked: Smooth CVT, the arm rest is positioned so close to the steering wheel I could actually put my elbow on it while holding the wheel which is a first for me at 5'3. Good speakers in it. Lots of bells and whistles for the money. Good steering. What I didn't like: Loud wind noise probably because of the big mirrors. The seat is not the most ergonomic. The acceleration is smooth but slow. I have doubts about how nice this car would look in 10 years because the one I saw in the dealership was in quite rough shape, like they cheaped out on materials and it was scratched up pretty bad. The 2 year old Volvo I found with over 20k miles was less beat up. The interior was overall nice but the plastic wood trim looked really cheap."

Best sedan ever owned.

By on Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pros: "value, ride, MPG's, infotainment system, visibilit"

Cons: "little slow on initial take off"

"Best sedan ever owned. Fantastic gas mileage especially given its AWD. The limited model black ext. black int. and the rims make it look great. Ride is very smooth, stereo is great, little slow off the line but once it gets going it accelerates great on the highway. Seats very comfortable. This is my first sedan in the past 20 years and oddly enough i dont miss my SUVs and Trucks. Highly recommend the 2016 Legacy Limited!! And if you want to save a lot of money and still get a lot of features and AWD you can get a base model or the premium.."

Very solid car

By on Sunday, July 3, 2016

Pros: "Roomy, smooth ride, great mpg."

Cons: "Numb steering, CVT transmission hesitation."

"Love the car so far. It is very solid with a smooth ride. Gas mileage has been more than acceptable @ 30+ mpg in mixed city/rural driving. Acceleration is fine and the car has a very smooth ride. It is very roomy both inside and in the trunk. My only cons are the CVT transmission has a slight hesitation when pulling out, and the steering can have a numb feeling at times."

surprisingly good

By on Sunday, January 17, 2016

Pros: "price, heated seats, awd, big trunk, rear legroom"

Cons: "wind noise, no heated steering wheel"

"It took me over one year to find a car.I used consumer and professional reviews to help decide my purchase and drove many cars.This is my first for giving a review so I hope it is helpful to someone. Some people thought the lumbar support does not deflate enough and kills their back. I've had back issues(surgery)in 2009 and the lumbar is not a problem for me. The road noise is quiet and the car rides very well.The only issue is wind noise coming through the driver side small window which I need to have fixed because it makes me nuts. AWD is a plus, had a prius before and was terrible in snow.Heated rear seats,nav,blind spot all great options.Car scoots along pretty well for a 4 popper and cvt trans."