2014 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,381 - $20,194.

10/7.0

Based on 238 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Gotta love this Subaru!

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

Pros: "Luxury features and great handling"

Cons: "Wish it sat up a little higher."

"I chose this as my first ever brand new car, purchased in January 2010. It is the perfect combination of luxury and reliability. Living in upstate New York, having AWD was an important consideration for me. Having all the "bells and whistles" - every available option - sealed the deal for me - and I use every one of them! My favorites include the navigation system, Bluetooth phone, heated leather seats. Even the back seats are roomy and comfortable. We just took our second road trip of the summer, and this car handles like a dream. Great acceleration on the highway and good gas mileage for a six cylinder. Average mpg for me is 21 mpg in good weather, drops slightly in winter driving. Highway mpg on our last trip reached 28! Since we also own a 2005 Subaru Outback, LL Bean edition, our next car will probably be another Subaru!"

you don,t need an Outback, sedan is better

By on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Pros: "Great price and adaptable to bike racks"

Cons: "Small trunk lid"

"Allways bought outbacks because of roof racks, but the 2012 outbacks are too darn high to put my bikes on the rack. The Outback swing away crossbars are no good, they rattle and extender crossbars cannot be used. At a recent bike race in Colorado, most Outbacks removed the swing bars and added adaptors to mount better crossbars. The standard optional sedan cross bars are fantastic. They are very solid and are about 10" lower then Outback bars. They are very quiet when driving at 65 mph. The back seat has lots of room to change into bike shoes or ski boots. Skis fit with back seat down. The sedan is basically same car as outback and less expensive. Best car I every had, handling is very good and it serves my sporting needs. Look into this vs the more expensive Outback."

It's a Subaru

By on Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Pros: "Style, safety, reliability, durability, resale"

"This is my 3rd Subaru. The Symetrical AWD is far and above superior to anything on the road. It handles well in all weather conditions and gives a great feel for the road. The CVT is very smooth. The 2.5l boxer engine provides more than adequate power. It is not going to win a lot of races, but being able to get over 30 mpg in an AWD more than makes up for that. I consistantly get around 38mpg on the highway.(Cruise set on 80) I agree with some of the other reviewers out there. If you drive it you will buy it. Good job Subaru."

Love it!

By on Thursday, April 14, 2011

"The ONLY things missing are folding side mirrors and signal lights on the driver and passenger sides of the car. Peppy, roomy, confortable, safe, reliable, fun, good looking!!"

Great all around car.

By on Wednesday, February 02, 2011

"I bought this for my wife about a year ago. I drive a Acura Tl which is fast but no where as practical as this vehicle. Its great in the snow, gas milage is excelent, and rides alot smother than my Tl. We would definetly buy it again, my wife loves this car."