2014 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,381 - $20,194.

10/7.0

Based on 237 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Enjoyable Every Day

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, nice handling and road feel"

Cons: "A little sensitive to strong winds"

"I got my first Subaru in 1978. One of the first front wheel drive cars around and I loved driving it (in the snow, especially). Then, I inherited my dad's 97 legacy wagon and got tired of it at 230k. I must say, this 2013 is not my father's Subaru. It's the nicest iteration of the line to date. Subaru's drive train and engine here is fantastic. Handling is precise and quick, car is glued to road. High winds can push the car around a bit but not scary. (My Mazda 6 does better in high wind situations). Subaru listened to customers like me and made many of the improvements we've been asking for. Better and bigger seats, more rear leg room, nicer handling, improve stereo.They did it all. I have the Premium cvt for 8 months . Great family car too. We have 4 cars (3 Mazdas). I like all of them but the Subaru really shines and the mileage is very good for an awd. Average 26mpg in mostly local driving. Highway does very well if you don't speed but the car loves to move so it's hard to resist those 75 to 80 mph jaunts. It seems like there is a disconnect between the consumers that own this and the "professional reviewers". Many of them don't seem to "get it". They don't understand the level of quality Subaru builds into these cars and they get better with age. I agree with the consumer reviews as opposed to some of the pro reviews by people who barely drove the car."

Great ride nice looking

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "good value"

"I truly think this is a safe reliable vehicle handles well in rough weather looks great and added creature comforts"

Driving Perfection

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "AWD, value, reliability"

Cons: "Put dual exhaust on the 4-cylinder Legacy's again."

"After numerous new cars, this will be the one that sits in my driveway for a very long time. The value of getting an AWD Legacy loaded with options right under 30K, getting over 30 mpg combined city/highway rivals any other vehicle in this class. The handling and stability when driving in sunshine, rain or snow/ice is superior to any other vehicle, bar none. In the market for a new car, go see your Subaru dealer and take a test drive. I guarantee, with little exception, you will drive away with the Subaru."

Very comfortable drivers seat

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, handling, many cup holders, bluetooth"

Cons: "Speakers rattle"

"My 2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium handles so well in all weather, including rain, slush, and snow. The driver's seat is very comfortable. I drive about 1,000 miles per week, and other cars made my back hurt, but not this Subaru. I feel great! The kids (teenagers) even say the back seat is comfortable. The only things I wish for are faster automatic acceleration and better speakers. Maybe I'll get that with the 2014 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium I just ordered. LOVE this car."

Very good and dependable 38K use 80% for business

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "runs great"

Cons: "engine loud and metalic sounding"

"Boomer still working... owned 50 cars over 45 year. a basic small sedan price right and built well. 2011 AWD does exacgtly what I want and expected. Only second Subie still have my 2009 Tribeca."