2013 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,447 - $19,284.

10/7.1

Based on 214 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

A great value for a very reliable/comfortable car

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "Solid, feels "planted", good highway cruiser"

Cons: "Subaru sound systems not the best"

"Just turned in a 2011 Premium lease 31,000 miles wihout a hiccup - just a headlamp replaced free under warranty. It was a very comfortable car for trips, and if you stayed around 60 mph, would get 35 mpg. Freeway cruising was always 30+. About the only brand that offers heated seats in cloth - leather is a bother in the winter/summer, and slippery in most cars. Just took delivery on a 2014 Premium lease. This is a much tighter car, handles sharper, transmission much improved, seats more supportive. It seems like a big upgrade for only $10/month more than the 2011. Lease deal good - waived disposition fee and first payment on Subaru. Liked the 2011 Legacy so much, bought an Impreza Sport last fall - nice car for around town,great in the snow, but the Legacy is definitely built for the highway."

Really like! Feels so solid on road.

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Pass every 1/2 traction car in snow. Very solid."

Cons: "Lighting center dash display"

"Love this car. Worry free, no trouble in 31k miles. Feels so solid, unlike other mid-sized cars that feel tinney, noisy and flimsy. Drove 4 others before buying this Subaru. All were best sellers. Question? Why would anyone buy a 1/2 traction vehicle when you can get a full time all wheel drive for less money? Even on wet or dry pavement it feels more secure than a 2 wheel drive. On snow there is no contest! get a consistent 32-34 MPG on every tank. The only thing I don't like is the lighting on the center dash info display. It's difficult to read when the sun is out. Otherwise I highly recommend."

This is one of the best cars I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"It drives great - low maintenance - I can go anywhere in any weather! Never even slid in the snow. I leased this vehicle and am going to look at either keeping it or going for a new lease. For Toyota and Honda fans - they need to take a look at this car. I think they would be impressed."

Driving Perfection

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "AWD, value, reliability"

Cons: "Put dual exhaust on the 4-cylinder Legacy's again."

"After numerous new cars, this will be the one that sits in my driveway for a very long time. The value of getting an AWD Legacy loaded with options right under 30K, getting over 30 mpg combined city/highway rivals any other vehicle in this class. The handling and stability when driving in sunshine, rain or snow/ice is superior to any other vehicle, bar none. In the market for a new car, go see your Subaru dealer and take a test drive. I guarantee, with little exception, you will drive away with the Subaru."

needs better suspension

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "safety and dependability. sporty"

Cons: "rough on bumpy roads.....expensive satellite radio"

"I feel the road bumps more than I expected. I hear the 2014 has improved on this . Light Colored fabric seats get dirty quickly. I often have to get interior detailed. Plan on putting on seat covers. Listing on car said satellite "ready"....service dept quoted over $400 to install satellite radio. For my other non Subaru vehicles the satellite costs less than $50 and way less than $400 to install. To get off Subaru satellite installed other places said I would have to replace my Subaru radio first??!! Car sits too low..bottom panels on front and rear and sides of car frame catch on everything. Car handles really well on curves..very responsive steering. handles like a sports car. I get 25.5 mpg on mixed city and lesser amt of highway driving. My next car will probably be a Forester or Outback. Love the Subaru safety and dependability ratings but I think I need to be in one of their vehicles that sits high and has better suspension."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25