2013 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,450 - $19,281.

10/7.1

Based on 214 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great car!!

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable and great mpg!"

Cons: "Hear road noise."

"I have had this car for 21 months and 62,000 miles. Have had no problems at all! I get an unblievable 38 mpg. That is driving between 55-60 mph w/o a/c and no mountains to cross. Fact! In town roughly 22 mpg. AWD works great. And I do use it. Handle's well on dry roads also. My first import and I have been impressed with it. I'm 6' 2'' and 300 lbs and spend 3 to 4 hrs a work day in the car. I like it!"

Best car I've ever owned!!!

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Seat comfort, ride quality, interior, power,"

"I got my Legacy slightly used with only 4200 miles on it. I think this is the best car I've ever owned!!! I couldn't be happier with my decision. The interior is beautiful with the black leather and the seats are extremely comfortable. The ride is smooth and quiet and the power is amazing. The engine shifts through gears so smooth you don't even notice unless you keep an eye on the RPM's. If you even have a hint of buying this car, please do yourself a favor and BUY IT!! This is the best mid sized car out there, believe me, I looked around. Now, I actually look forward to going to work so I can drive my Legacy!"

Tough not to buy another when the time comes

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "Car compares well to others that cost $10K more."

Cons: "HVAC controls need simplification - not intuitive."

"So many cars; so little time. I've owned many different brands but the Legacy might be the one I stick with. Mine is a 2010, 76K, and adding 2K per month. Symetrical AWD is tops -- always on, no doubts about grip. I average 32mpg on summer blends and 29+ on winter blends. Large, comfortable, fairly quiet inside at speed and definitely reliable. Only non-routine service points have been headlight bulb replacements. They are owner-serviceable but it's well worth the few bucks the dealer charges. My OEM tires lasted 65K before I replaced them -- unbelieveable. CVT with paddles is sufficiently engaging. No race car, but I get a lot out of the combination when I want to play. Really nice build quality and quite decent interior materials. Overall styling could be better but that is subjective. No hesitation to take clients and customers out in this car. The car always elicits compliments."

Room with a Veiw

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"I have owned this for almost a year and have put 19000 troble free miles on it. Preformance is excellent and handles very well. If I had one thing to complain about it would be to get better gas mileage. But this is the turbo, and I guess thats the trade of for having preformance."

Best Car in its Class

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "safe, stylish, semi aggressive look, AWD, roomy"

Cons: "could get better gas mileage"

"Over the last 25 years I've owned Toyota, Honda Hyundai Mazda all economy commuting cars. The Subaru Legacy is by far the best Quality car I've owned out of all of these. My 1st Subaru and it is such a pleasure to drive. The styling, the safety the frame, the AWD, the Boxer, the traction control system, the attention to details the details the details. I comparison shopped for 3 months compared the Accord the Camry the Mazda 3 the Mitsubishi and Subaru. For the slight difference in prices Subaru beats them all and what a ride it gives, no other cars feels like this Subaru. I feel very very safe in this car its not a tin can very thoughtfully designed with adequate power in every gear. I cant say enough about this car except I think it is a very smart and wise choice. I drive 150 almost all highway miles every day in every weather and wow I feel secured to the road and go in style."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25