2008 Subaru Legacy

Based on 288 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Fun and nice

By on Friday, February 08, 2008

"I bought this 2000 Legacy sedan in 2005 with 34k miles, now in early 2008 it has 82K. I will only drive an AWD, as I live in the snowy hiils of central NY. It is a beast in any weather. I previously owned a Subaru Forester, and the Legacy is so much nicer to drive. It handles like a dream. You don't have to slow down nearly as much to make turns. The seats and ride are comfy. It has been reliable, inexpensive to maintain, and starts up like a gun every time no matter how cold."

Hands Down - Legacy is the BEST

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"If you're looking for a sweet little ride that handles like a dream in snow, ice, and rain, look no further than a Subaru Legacy. Good fuel economy + all wheel drive = a dream come true."

Love this Car

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

"This was my first Subaru and I am convinced that I will never buy another brand of car again. We have had the car for 4 years and have only made 2 repairs for electronic problems. It handles great in the snow and is very comfortable."

SAFE & RELIABLE with Decent Fuel Mileage

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pros: "AWD Capabilities, Decent Fuel mileage ( 25 mpg. )"

Cons: "Limited Exterior colors with Interior colors"

"I purchased this vehicle Brand New and I currently have only 51K miles on it. I am 6 feet 7 inches tall and I have plenty of Leg room. I have driven this vehicle to many a ski trips in the mountains and I have NOT had a single issue with traction control (snow & ice) on the Highways or the Back roads. The AWD capabilities of this vehicle is simply OUTSTANDING; A TRUE STALWART. Within the Six years of Owning and Driving this vehicle (2007 Subaru Legacy) I have only had to buy 4 new tires, brakes and basic yearly maintenance. Should you be looking for a vehicle with AWD & Decent Fuel mileage (average 25 mpg.) and be Trustworthy within All Types of weather you should Truly look at purchasing this vehicle."

Fast, Secure, Compitent, Allstar!!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pros: "realiable, compitent, safe, athletic, really fun"

Cons: "paint chips easily"

"I purchased the car with 40k last year. Wow this beauty is so much more then compitent. I love this body style so much more then the new one. I have the auto, which needs an extra gear. The trans can get alittle lost or vague sometimes too. Milage is good but not great but what you get from this car is soooo much more then just commuter joy! Seats are very good but could use larger side bolster for the twisties. Sound system is great. Build quality really high, great materials and feel, no rattles Car is glued to the ground in the snow. my buddy who has a new A4 2T is envious. Enough said"