2005 Subaru Legacy

Based on 268 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 ... 52 53 54 | Next

I love my Suby!

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"This is my first car - I've driven pickups my entire life, so I was VERY concerned about downsizing. I have never been happier. Visibility is all-around excellent. Power is excellent (especially compared to a pickup). Response is excellent. Space is outstanding - I can fit four bikes INSIDE my car! I love the leather and the interior is nice looking and durable. I don't like the plastic siding on the doors; it looks cheesy. Great defrosters/AC/heater. Great sound system. The inside storage panels are cheap, though. The plastic pieces fall off and get lost."

Functional

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I bought this vehicle when living in CT, and spending a lot of winter in northern VT, so I wanted all-wheel drive, but not an SUV. It was pretty much this or an Audi, which was out of my range. I'd describe the vehicle as functional but mundane. It certainly doesn't stoke any passion in me, but it does do the job I bought it for. Performance in adequate, but not anything to write home about. The gas mileage is also mediocre (23 everyday; 25 on a good highway trip, but top speed is an important factor here). On the other hand, the all-wheel drive, combined with snow tires, allows this thing to go anywhere it wants in the snow. I would recommend this vehicle to a friend, but with caveats. There is now a lot more choice in this market segment. (Have owned it for 6 years)."

Reliable transportation

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"This is my second Lagacy and both have been very dependable cars. They are a pleasure to drive and are excellent in the snow - I have driven trhough 24" of Montana snow in a legacy and was amazed how well the car will go. I would not hesitate to purchase or recommend a Subaru Legacy. I have never had a major issue with this car."

Can Trust

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"most reliable and trust...good milage also"

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007