2004 Subaru Legacy

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2000 - 2004 models.

Absolutely loved this car

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "great fun to drive"

Cons: "older car with fewer safety options than newer"

"This car has never gotten stuck in the snow, never failed to start, was fun to drive and always got noticed by other drivers on the road. Loved the two-tone styling. Very comfortable and easy to handle."

I am in love with my vehicle!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "just about everything is a pro with my car"

Cons: "the clips have come loose from the door panels"

"I have never loved any of my vehicles but I do LOVE my Subaru. I have had my Legacy for 8 years now and she is my baby. I had never owned a Subaru before this one and now I dont think that I could ever go with any other vehicle. I have driven and had a toyota, a honda, a ford and a Chevy, and nothing comes close to the reliability and quality of my Legacy. They do not make the Legacy in the wagon anymore but I wish they did. Then I would consider trading my car in for another. I have gotten calls from Subaru and Nissan, both wanting to buy my car from me, but they do not stand a chance at prying this car from my hands."

Smoothest Ride Ever

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "Suspension and handling. I won't buy another brand after having this Subaru."

Cons: "Things fall off in the interior. Nothing's designed to hold a woman's purse."

"I've had this car since 2003 and I love the ride. Very good lumbar support and the suspension is great! Very easy to handle. I've never had a mechanical problem. Small things fall off in the interior. Exterior showing some wear tho it's always been kept in a garage. Overall, I love this car."

best so far

By on Saturday, March 06, 2010

"i bought this car new. words cant discribe how much i love this car, this car will do everything and more to keep the driver happy. the looks,handling,and the inside of the car is luxury, but afordible for the working man. this car is the best car i've had."

Lovin the Legacy GT L

By on Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"It's not the fastest sedan on the road, but it's a whole lot of fun especially if you have the 5-speed. I'm a teenager so believe me, I take this car through its paces and it holds up extremely well. If you take good care of a Subaru, it'll take good care of you. It handles great, especially in the snow. I love this car and Subaru definitely has me hooked."