1994 Subaru Legacy

Based on 144 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Good Transportation

By on Monday, October 8, 2012

Pros: "Run's Great!"

Cons: "Has some rust that needs some TLC"

"Runs great and great in all weather. Great on gas too."

Best car ever made!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Not the greatest turning radius"

"Reliable, safe, "zippy"... wonderful!! This is the best car that I ever owned, and I would still own it if someone hadn't stolen it!! She had 265,000 miles and I never had 1 single issue. It went everywhere with me, was comfortable enough to sleep in the back (did that often), put the seats down and had TONS of room!"

Best car ever

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I had two of these, my first was a 94 GT wagon. The only work done to it was CV joints. I drove it to 240k and what killed it was stupidity on my part. I drove into a giant water hole trying to follow my buddy in his Jeep. My second one was was a 93 L wagon. I put a better intake on it, and some AT tires and it was the best car ever. I pulled my friends jeep out of the mud many times, took it to autocross and rallycross events and placed well in both, and even took it across the country. BEST. CAR. EVER. My dad needed a new ride, so I gave it to him with 300k on the clock and its still running like new. I drove an 03 WRX and drive a 07 Outback Sport now and I miss my Legacy."

Awesome Reliability

By on Friday, July 2, 2010

"I bought this car almost 3 1/2 years ago and have invested a total of $3,100 in it! A pleasure and a delight to drive, roomy, comfort, reliability and build quality are all there. Had 129,000 miles at purchase time, now up to 170,00. MANY new parts (Too many to list)! I highly recommend this car as a second car or for anyone looking for dependability and a great reputation for durability. These cars will easily hit the 300,000 mile mark-WITH preventive maintenance!"

VERY Dependable Subaru!!

By on Thursday, October 8, 2009

"I bought my Suzy back in March 2007 and have had very few repairs. It had only 129,000 miles on her at the time and with 167,000 on the clock now, she still runs new! My friends can't believe it's almost 20 years old! The repairs I've had done are: 4 new tires (Uniroyal 50,000 miles), new Diehard Gold battery, new drivebelts, 4 new brake rotors (front and rear), new front/rear brakes and a new alternator (due for another because I purchased the 3 year warranty back in July '07). It needs a few wheel repairs: 2 cv joints and a rear hub (wheel) bearing. Some new spark plug wires wouldn't hurt for a little smoother idle. A very fun and super comfortable car to own and drive! Mine has the power moonroof (LS model) and it also has 4 new spark plugs that I installed 18 mos. ago. I was in a moderately severe accident back in Feb. '08 to the hood and passenger side fender. The entire car used to be light blue-now the fender and hood are a brick red due to opart replacement!!! Excellent, safe and dependable cars for anyone searching for a Legacy. One thing: gas mileage could be better on these. (18/22)?"