1994 Subaru Legacy

Based on 144 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Will Keep Until Wheel Fall Off!

By on Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I bought my baby in 2007 with only 129k miles on the clock and the only repairs needed were driver side cv joint and an alternator. It now needs a passenger cv joint and a wheel bearing. Repairs done within the last month was brakes only. VERY little maintenance required on these due to high reliability and excellent build quality! She rides so smooth for a 19 year old car and is very fun to drive, esp. with the moonroof. My daughter will be getting this car on her 17th birthday and will remain in the family until the wheels literally fall off or until she just no longer goes!!!! Keep all fluids at proper levels and changed routinely and these cars will pay you back TEN times over!"

Couldn't Beat Subarus!!

By on Saturday, September 8, 2007

"I have now owned 2 Subaru Legacys.. a 92 and 94 within the past 3 years.. they have been nothing but great to me!! The smallest things do go wrong sometimes.. CV Joins/Axle, Alternator and the bit regular maintnance you have to do with them, but other than the basics these cars are great!! I drove my 94' Legacy (Now with over 200k miles) all the way from Central Texas to Cancun (South Mexico). This was over 3000 mile round trip and it did great! The gas mileage can't be beaten either!! The day that I can afford a brand new one, I am sure I will get one and keep it forever!! If you're a Subaru Lover.. it wouldn't hurt to get a 92-94 model Legacy that has low mileage then you could plan to keep it forever!"

Very Good Vehicle

By on Thursday, August 9, 2007

"This is such a very good car. It is so relible. Even with all the miles on it it still does exactly what I tell it to do. I love this car."

$800 dollar gem!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I paid 800 bucks for my '91.This car got me hooked on Scooby Doos(Subarus).Just one week after i got it,I drove fromWaterbury,CT to Worcester,Mass in the snow with absolutely no problems.The only thing you have to be aware of is the front axels.Easy to replace and cheap,so thats not even a big deal.After owning this car,I really wanted A Legacy GT, but I figured it going to be few years before i can actually afford one so I put a new muffler,timing belt,water pump,front axels,plugs,wires,belts,front brakes(rotors&pads) and new tires on this one.Two weeks after all that,I found a 1999 Legacy GT with leather,moonroof,power everything and I bought it.Now I don't drive around thinking"man I want one of those".Nor will I ever buy anything other than a Subaru."

Great snow wagon

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"I bought my 93 turbo wagon 3yrs ago,paid top price(6000),with 75000 miles,and it has been worth every cent.No break-downs,great performance,gas milage OK(22-city,24-highway),it's a tank in the snow,able to put lots of ski gear and all my stuff in it,no problem.Very fun to drive and a great investment!!"