1994 Subaru Legacy

Based on 139 Ratings for the 1990 - 1994 models.

Previous | 1 ... 26 27 28 | Next

Great snow wagon

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"I bought my 93 turbo wagon 3yrs ago,paid top price(6000),with 75000 miles,and it has been worth every cent.No break-downs,great performance,gas milage OK(22-city,24-highway),it's a tank in the snow,able to put lots of ski gear and all my stuff in it,no problem.Very fun to drive and a great investment!!"

Real good car

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"I think the car is very good, but i am tall so it is pretty uncomfortable for a taller person. other than that it is a good car."

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dependable Subaru Legacy

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I've only owned this vehicle 4 months, purchased it 3/1/07, the aslternator quit on me the very end of May, I had it towed July 13t and had a new one installed July 6th and drove it home on the 9th!! Since I drove it home, the repairs I think it needs are a new front right (driver side wheel bearing), and some new motor mounts. (Shaky engine in Park @ idle). It's got plenty of pickup but the trannys in these are a little whiny and sluggish. Otherwise a very smooth, reliable ride. Very comfortable and fun to drive. I love the moonroof, but hate the fact the a/c doesn't work! Either has a leak somewhere or it just needs a freon/refrigerant recharge. It's 97 degrees outside!!! I just open all 4 windows. The gas mileage for some strange reason isn't that great on these. It has a 2.2 4 cyl. in it, bit is much better on the highway.(30mpg). Only 21mpg around town. I should have bought the 1990 Camry I drove (NOTHING wrong with it!!) for $2995 cash. I had all the money, too! My ex thought it had a slightly shaky suspension over 50mph. The front end shook a little so we went with the Subaru. A few minor repairs needed and it'll be in top shape. I only planning on keeping this car until February of 2008! Then I'll have my $3500 tax return I'll put it all down on the 1995 Camry I want so bad. 1995s are the highest rated by the way. I do like the LS model on these Legacys and the ride is really smooth and the key always turns. Always starts right up for me. I would recommend a Subaru Legacy to anyone looking for reliable, inexpensive transportation. But I do recommend newer than 1990 or 1991 models. The cost of parts are very high and 1992 and up are a little better built."

Previous | 1 ... 26 27 28 | Next