1994 Subaru Legacy

Based on 142 Ratings for the 1990 - 1994 models.

Hard to part with...

By on Thursday, October 04, 2007

"I bought my '92 Legacy in '94 with only 9,700 miles on the odometer. It was previously used as a demo at a dealership before I bought it. I love the car, as I haven't parted with it in more than 13 years now. I am forcing myself to finally give it up at the end of this year (I have made that promise three years ago); primarily because it has developed four cancer spots of rust and it's beginning to look bad. This car has been so reliable. A few expensive items I had to replace have been the rubber axel boots on the front end and a starter for the ignition system. It is now also starting to leak, not burn, oil, which could be an expensive repair at 122,232 miles on its odometer. The most annoying thing about this car is the interior styling, particularly where the front cup holders have been placed. The radio, clock and cassette can not be used easily when the cup holder is in use. It pulls out directly in front of the audio system. Somebody was not in their right mind when they designed where the cup holders should go. Otherwise, it's been a reliable, great handling friend!"

Very Good Vehicle

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"This is such a very good car. It is so relible. Even with all the miles on it it still does exactly what I tell it to do. I love this car."

$800 dollar gem!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I paid 800 bucks for my '91.This car got me hooked on Scooby Doos(Subarus).Just one week after i got it,I drove fromWaterbury,CT to Worcester,Mass in the snow with absolutely no problems.The only thing you have to be aware of is the front axels.Easy to replace and cheap,so thats not even a big deal.After owning this car,I really wanted A Legacy GT, but I figured it going to be few years before i can actually afford one so I put a new muffler,timing belt,water pump,front axels,plugs,wires,belts,front brakes(rotors&pads) and new tires on this one.Two weeks after all that,I found a 1999 Legacy GT with leather,moonroof,power everything and I bought it.Now I don't drive around thinking"man I want one of those".Nor will I ever buy anything other than a Subaru."

Great snow wagon

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"I bought my 93 turbo wagon 3yrs ago,paid top price(6000),with 75000 miles,and it has been worth every cent.No break-downs,great performance,gas milage OK(22-city,24-highway),it's a tank in the snow,able to put lots of ski gear and all my stuff in it,no problem.Very fun to drive and a great investment!!"

Good Transportation

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

Pros: "Run's Great!"

Cons: "Has some rust that needs some TLC"

"Runs great and great in all weather. Great on gas too."