1994 Subaru Legacy

Based on 142 Ratings for the 1990 - 1994 models.

A truly wonderful car

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Low cost, great to drive."

Cons: "Weak axels, engine oil seals."

"With over 200000 miles this car always starts and gets me to and from. My cost of ownership has been by far the lowest of any car I've had. This car was rode hard and put away wet. I did replace both front axles which is a known weakness and there is a seal leak in the engine but after all these miles and time I only replaced 1 headlight and 1 taillight. Unlike most American cars of 1994 there have been no electrical failures, no failed shocks, an indestructible automatic transmission. I most like its drive ability. It is by far the easiest car to drive of any I have tried including my wife's 2009 corolla"

my 1993 Subaru legacy

By on Saturday, July 14, 2012

"I got this car from my mother and I love it. It has some wear and tear but the engine is still solid and has no leaks. for this car being 20 years old I am sure that I has another 20 years as long as oil,tire are changed on a regular basis."

Excellent Value

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"I bought my 1993 AWD Legacy brand new in 1992 and it now has 168K miles. I live about a mile up in a mountainous area and this car has reliably handled the constant use on grades as well as the occasional snow storm without any trouble whatsoever. In fact, I have done only routine maintainance and have never had to make a single mechanical repair. Subaru's quality of construction is truly outstanding. I will never buy another brand again."

awesome!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Great price, great mileage, low maintenance."

"Best car I ever bought! We purchased this car over one weekend in the summer of 1992, and have never regretted the purchase. It consistently exceeds the gas mileage expectations, and has had no major issues, just routine maintenance over the years. Got us throught the baby, preschool, and school years for our first child, and now our second child is almost 15 and hopes to drive the Subaru in a year or two. We love this car."

Super Reliable Vehicle!

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I bought my Suzy back in March of 2007 with only 129,000 miles (now has 164,000), I keep up with all routine maintenance, have replaced MANY new parts and she doesn't owe me a dime! Super reliable, smooth-running car and will keep her for decades to come, or until there's 400,000 miles on her! NOT unheard of! I couldn't be happier and will pass her down to my daughter. I definitely recommend these wonderful, dependable cars to anyone!"