2014 Subaru Impreza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,827 - $17,384.

10/6.7

8.2

Based on 81 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Impressive Impreza

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

"Very Impressed so far. I like the car a lot, and I was not sure I would at first. It handles very very well in NYC traffic and takes potholes like a champ. For its size, it feels like a larger car and is comfortable for my backseaters as well. The cargo capacity and flexibility of the hatchback are great. My only complaint would be the road noise is elevated over some other similar cars, but it is not deafening and does not really bother me. I have to agree with some of the other posters that this car and Subaru in general are severely under rated. The simplicity and functional design of the interior and exterior are a plus to me, not a minus."

All I wanted: AWD, small, good mileage

By on Thursday, October 04, 2012

Pros: "Awd, comfortable to drive, roomy"

Cons: "Pricey compare to same class"

"I tested drive a civil, corolla and the. Impreza. As a new driver who's living at area with a lot of snow This is exactly what I looking for. I like how the wheel and brake feels. I was try to cut a few thousands and buy the civic but after reconsideration I took the impreza because all wheel drive make me feel more secure to drive in winter time that we have a lot of snow. The car is small but surprisingly roomy. My husband is 6'2" and always a ford explorer fans but even he's big and still can comfortably drive this car. I'm very pleased with it and loving this car"

Great design/real improve over prior years

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "Price, fun to drive, interior"

Cons: "Mileage, stock speakers"

"The good: This is my first Subaru. I cross shopped the Elantra GT, Mazda3 and Ford Focus and choose the Subaru, because of the space inside and interior feel on the limited. Overall I've been very happy with the car. Reliability has been great with zero issues. The leather in the limited trim seems to wear well with proper car. At low speed traffic the car really feels low geared and peppy. No one mentions this, but the suspension really soaks up bumps and uneven pavement. The result? A quiet smooth ride IMHO. The Bad: I ordered my Marine Blue from a local dealer in Sep. 2012 and took delivery in Dec. 2012. Hopefully this is not happening to people now, but Subaru underestimated interest (big time!). Gas mileage has been just average. I've gotten 24-27 in town depending on how I drive. Mileage on the highway is great and is easily 34-36. There's a bit more sway and lean when cornering (fix with bigger sway bar set?). While not unusable the stereo is pretty bad. The good thing is that the speaker upgrade is simple and straight forward."

lots of zip

By on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, great gas mileage"

Cons: "It's not a luxury car, but who cares?!"

"I love driving this car! It has a lot of unexpected zip for a 4 cyl vehicle, goes like a tank through the snow, and gets amazing gas mileage. The features are abundant and easy to use, the heated plush seats are such a comfort, and the interior space is larger than one might think. It's easy to see why this car is so highly rated."

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "Great all around car (good MPH)"

Cons: "good MPG = lower power :-("

"I love the way this car drive, feels, and looks. The only thing I really want more is a more stylistic dashboard with a slightly more fashonable control pannel (but that is just me). I completly recomend this car, and I can go anywhere and do anything with it. BTW Great for pets owners!!!!"