2012 Subaru Impreza

8.1

Based on 62 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

I love my car!

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"We got our subaru last year when we decided to move to WI. It's always great to be the only one of my friends that has a car that doesn't mind the snow."

One of the best cars I have ever owned. Nice firm

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "It's "all good"."

Cons: "Covers on the front window pillars "buzz" a bit."

"A taught, but comfortable, ride with precise handling. You'll think you're in a sports or rally car. 2.0L engine has enough guts to get you wherever you're going, quickly. I'm getting 27-28 mpg on my 60 mi. commute and a little less when I'm "playing". If you like to drive, you'll really like this car."

Fast! Fun! Bit cheap on the inside.

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun fun fun"

Cons: "Shoddy interior, poor paint quality"

"If you want a car that has alot of power, good handling on and off the road, and aren't too concerned about the little things then this is the car for you. I Went from a 2009 VW Golf to this and I can say that the quality is by far less superior on the inside. This car is pretty fun to drive, and it is an animal. But as such, you can tell that most of the R&D went into the drivetrain. Inside, although my car is only 3 years old and has under 50K miles, the interior is quickly deteriorating.... the switches and knobs feel cheap. The doors and dash are all made of hard plastic, and just cruising down the freeway you can hear constant creaking and rattling coming from the dash and door panels. My heater vent on the drivers side has completely fallen into the dash (and I have NEVER moved it, just fell in going over a speedbump about a week ago) My passenger side window switch works for rolling it down but dosen't roll the window up... (30,000 miles!?) And I have paint peeling off of my roof in some spots.... But I will say that the driving experience is superb. If you want a car to drive that is fun and exciting, buy a WRX... if you are going to be driving alot, and not in a fun/sporty manner, buy something else. I would buy one again... but only for a toy."

Great small hatchback for Northeast winters

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage, roomy interior for small car"

Cons: "bad tires"

"I have owned several Subarus, including the second model year of the Impreza, which only died after about 18 years because a deer decided to jump on the hood. This Impreza is roomier inside and has some nice features. Gas mileage is very good for an AWD. The tires that came on the car are cheaply made and not very rugged. Have had to replace one already. My other Subarus had Bridgestone or Michelin tires, which were both good. This car is not designed to live for eighteen years, but at this point neither am I."

Love this car

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Great in snow and rain"

Cons: "It gets dirty"

"I traded a Toyota and am happy I did! The Toyota dealerships in this area are sub-standard and were very disappointing to me considering Toyota is known for customer service. I got my Subaru and have enjoyed it every bit as much as my previous Camry. Plus, since I live in the Northeast, this car is made to go in snow and rain; weather is no issue with Subaru. The dealership is honest and fair. I got a great deal. I am going into my third year with this car. It's fun to drive, reliable, gets great mileage and handles beautifully. I know why Subaru is Love!"