2010 Subaru Impreza

Based on 293 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Very nice sporty vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "Great handling, beautiful exterior design"

Cons: "Needs a better interior package. Very 90's."

"Love the design and features. Could use a major upgrade technology wise as everything is very basic."

A lot of car for the money.

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

Pros: "4WD, room for people and cargo, standard features."

Cons: "maintenance cost."

"This is a sensible, all season, roomy car ahead of its class."

I love my ride

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Dependable transportation."

Cons: "None to speak of."

"I's a Subaru."

Best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Great value, hugs the road"

Cons: "Overdrive kicks in too soon"

"The car is still great after 7 years! My dealership is great, the car is as close to maintenance free as possible. All wheel drive wonderful."

Solid transportation.

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "4-wheel drive; reliability"

Cons: "Outdated 4-speed transmission."

"The Subaru Imprezza has been a reliable car for four people. The seats are comfortable on long trips and the luggage area is spacious with the aspect of a small wagon. I chose the Imprezza because I wanted a four-wheel-drive car, not an SUV, because of better driving dynamics. The design is good with a few quirks: the 4-speed automatic was outdated when the car was new, and the motor sticks out so far ahead of the wheels that the front bumper scrapes parking barriers. Mileage is 20-22 in town and 26-28 on the road. I have no hesitation in recommending this car."

Solid Commuter Car, but Noisy

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "All wheel drive!"

Cons: "Rattles, rattles, rattles"

"I drive this car every day as a commuter. I average 26 MPG and travel the majority of the time on the highway. I have had no major mechanical issues since I bought the car in November 2009. The only thing I don't like about this and every other Subaru I own (currently 3), is that it is a noisy car on the highway. After about the first year, the car developed a series of annoying rattles. I have gone to great lengths to identify, locate, and eliminate the noises and have had some success. Even with the noises I have no regrets buying this car. I have definately gotten my money's worth. I am the only person on my block that wasn't stranded during the blizzard we had in 2010! That has to be worth something."

Performance Value

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pros: "Fair Price and extremely fun to drive"

Cons: "Cabin quality need improvement, road noise"

"As the title states, this car is a great value for the performance it has to offer. It has great handling capabilities and will not hesitate to reach high speeds. The ride comfort is very smooth, sometimes its hard to know how fast your actually going without looking at the speedometer. Gas mileage could be better but, when you buy a small turbo vehicle I am sure gas mileage is not a concern. interior is comfortable and spacious for a smaller vehicle. Quality of the interior is fair enough. Road noise in the cabin does get to be annoying when driving on the highway. Sound system and radio needs quality and clarity improvement. Overall the car is good enough to handle everyday task and driving, of course improvements can be made. The low price leaves a lot of room for personal customization. Dealer options are very nice but also very pricey. I am satisfied with the car, I am actually looking to trade in for a newer model in the near future."

Only thing good is it's all wheel drive feature.

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "all wheel drive and the price"

Cons: "gas mileage, styling, comfort, technology"

"This car is my 2nd Impreza my first being a 2008. I had this car for 3 years now and it has been back for the following repairs: caliper sticking causing the cars brakes on the left front side to jam up causing the car to be pulled toward on coming traffic. A bad wheeling bearing. The car looks generic and can be lost in a parking lot due to it's drab plain looks. The interior is cheaply made compared to other vehicles in it's class.It is behind other car mfg. in technology by at least 5 years or more. It's gas mileage is pathetic compared to other cars of this size. My 2008 had the same engine and got 30 -32 MPG I hardly see 25 MPG in this one. As I stated in the summary the only good part is the all wheel drive feature."

Great car: fun, versatile, reliable

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "acceleration, exterior styling, AWD/traction"

Cons: "no lumbar support"

"I love this car. I am a fairly active person who does a lot of freeway driving and mountain driving. While the impreza won't take you into anything more than gravel, it'll do a whole lot else, and it does it well. The engine is jewel. Great acceleration, torque, and umpff when you want it; so fun to drive. Overall I got 25mpg for my combined and usually hit 30mpg on the highway. The AWD drive system is great. Never have I felt insecure in this car. whether it was snow, hail, LA traffic, twisty mountain roads, mud, or me being a clueless driver, this car never lost traction. The interior is nice; good layout and functionality. I had a leather wrapped steering wheel and controls; which were very handy. The basic sound system isn't great, but works. Seats are alright for comfort, not alright for 3+ hours. I have always been shocked how much I can fit in this car. Although the hatchback would be nice, moving throughout college wasnt an issue. The exterior styling is my favorite. I am constantly asked if I have a beemer due to the pearl paint and aggressive styling. I have never been embarrassed to give my date a ride in this thing. Good reliability. At 83k and going strong!"

2008 WRX STi : Best Car I have owned

By on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pros: "Quick Acceleration, sharp handling, reliable, FUN"

Cons: "Paint chips easily"

"Let me say first, Ive owned 2 other vehicles in my lifetime. A 2001 BMW 330ci, and a 2011 mustang gt 5.0, and hands down this is my favorite car. Ive owned this car for roughly 2 years now, and roughly 12,000 miles. In this short span, this car has seen driven me through blizzards, up dirt roads, and through heavy rain storms, and never once made me feel incapable of making it there. The awd system is amazing and the DCCD the STI comes with is amazing. This car still brings a smile to my face every morning when I start it(maybe its the Invidia exhuast with that beautiful boxer motor). And the best part, everything is built to last. I have two dogs, am an avid snowboarder and cyclist and one would have no clue by looking at the interior of this car. The seats and inside of the doors are flawless, and this is after many a trip. If I were to find one flaw with this car, and this is me really being nit picky, it is the paint. I dont know why, but boy oh boy, the paint chips easily. If I had any advise to a new subaru owner, it is to get the front of the car covered in a clear bra."