2008 Subaru Impreza

Based on 304 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Great car

By on Sunday, November 28, 2010

"My son and I each bought the Impreza Outback about 4 months ago. He bought the manual transmission, I bought the sport automatic. The car has plenty of power, handles well and has only been back for an oil change. We looked at Honda, VW and Nissan. I'm convinced that the Subaru is the best value and quality for the money. We also liked the Boxer Engine and Subaru's AWD reputation."

Great reliable car that is nimble in the corners

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, great daily driver, reliable"

Cons: "no cup holders in back"

"I have enjoyed Subaru's car since the the early 2000's. This car doesn't let my expections down with how well it delivers. The steering is light which makes fun in the corners. Although the car only comes with 170 hp stock, it's not the fastest car out there, but it is able to keep up with all the traffic without a problem. The interior of the car doesn't feel as cheap of a material as most cars in this price range are. It is also really easy to clean with a vacuum. The exterior of the car is nice I preferred the hatchback over the sedan just because of the fact it looks a lot more sportier. The sedan version seemed to look to much like all the other cars in the price range ( Toyota Camry, Honda Civic, Chevy Cruze, etc.). Also I like the alloy rims that come with car they look good and are easy to clean with all the break dust that is created. Although, the brakes on the car are GREAT in the rain when coming to a complete stop with ease. My confidence is much higher in this car than my previous cars. The actions that happen are very predictable. Also, with the all wheel drive system I feel much safer in all weather and situations that are presented before me. With the all that I do love my car there are only a few problems that I have with it. The first is the price of the car, It cost over $20,000 and didn't even include cup holders in the back seat. another is that the middle console in a little low to rest your arm on when driving, But with that said I would not take any other car in it's class."

1000 miles now

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"great fun to drive ! sharp looks and handles great. if you keep it under 3500 RPM fuel milage around 20 once the turbo kicks in it will pull fuel hard! expect a stiff sports car ride. Does cause a few rattles. Stereo system needs a little boost, kind of anemic. if i had the money i would repaint now, paint is kinda thin and could look much better. dealers are coming down on 08 pricing hard and 63 month 0% finance is hard to beat. For the money this is a great sports type car that can be driven daily and has enough room for people and cargo."

Great buy!

By on Saturday, June 21, 2008

"I bought the 2.5i Sedan (base), due to my 2000 Nissan Maxima having engine issues. I wanted a lease and something that wont "break the bank", and this has been one of my better decisions. The car runs great (A little louder than my Maxima V6) but when you’re inside it's so peaceful and quite. The AWD is a big plus, and I can’t wait to take it up to the mountains this next winter. Exterior looks pretty stylish, and dual exhaust is pretty cool also. Interior in okay, but nothing that screams out at you. After purchasing this car, and owning for about 4 months, and with gas prices on the rise. I could see myself buying it even after the lease is up."

By on Thursday, February 07, 2008

"The best small car i have ever driven. It performs great and handles well in all conditions."