2008 Subaru Impreza

Based on 300 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Race Car!

By on Friday, November 28, 2008

"The WRX is by far the best car for the money if you are looking for performance. It has more than enough power to suit even the fastest drivers, yet has the interior room of a luxury sedan. The styling has greatly improved, and my car has been mistaken for a Lexus more than once! The racing inspired seats are very comfortable, and all the ammenities inside are perfect. The short-throw shifter is definitely a must, as it makes shifting gears that much quicker. I average about 22.5 MPG in the city and 27 on the highway, and if you can keep your foot out of it, it does even better. If you are looking for a car that combines ample power with good looks and comfort, this car is defintely worth looking at."

Love this car no repairs except brakes after 98k

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "quality craftmanship"

Cons: "trunk is a little small"

"I am a mechanical engineer. I believe subaru builds the best cars on the road. The symmetrical all wheel drive is special if you have somebody explain it to you. Besides the audi quattro nothing comes close in traction for a car."

MY 2011 STI IS MY ELEVENTH SUBARU!

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "Safety, Performance, Reliability"

Cons: "ZERO"

"We have owned Subarus since 1990. We traded a Shelby Charger for a brand new Subaru Justy. Were we crazy? LOL We fell in love with that little car! A couple of years after buying the little compact, my daughter and I were struck at an intersection by a Ford F350 pickup (The guy ran a red light) and dragged 75 feet down a highway. We walked away from the wreck. AMAZING!!!! The car was still running!!!! Since then, we have been in other accidents, just as serious, in Subarus, and always walking away. We have owned all kinds of Subarus over the years. We traded a 2007 WRX for our current STI. The only time I remember the 2007 being in the shop was for a brake light repair. I have never had a Subaru that left me stranded on the side of the road. That being said, we have always bought new ones. Sometimes, if owners mod the cars, we have heard there can be problems. We love Subies! In my opinion, they are the safest cars on the road."

too small for me...love it but hard to get out of

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "hard to get out of with bad back"

"I love driving this car. It is reliable, hugs the road, sporty, and looks nice. My only issue is that I have difficulty getting in and out of it."

Subaru convert

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, great in bad weathe, reliable"

Cons: "no ipod jack, small blind spot"

"I LOVE my impreza! I had only owned hondas before but I didnt like the 2010 model year civic so I looked else ware. I fell in love with the impreza! Its a great car and very reliable. I am surprised that I get better gas mileage then they say and for a small car it has a big gas tank so I don't fill up as often as I had expected to. It is very safe and fun to drive. The seats are very comfortable My only negative is that there is a slightly bad blind spot and I really have to look over my shoulder to be sure when merging. I also think that a ipod jack should have been in the standard model"