2007 Subaru Impreza

Based on 869 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

A true love affair.

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pros: "Safe. Sporty. Practical. Versatile. Fun."

Cons: "Not great gas milage."

"I owned this car for 11 years. Had the 02 wagon. It went truly everywhere with me - from heavy gridlock interstate commuting, to 15" deep snow covered country lanes, to winding, rutted NW logging roads, to beach driving to country highway cruising, and it did it all with great aplomb. It lived life with me as a single guy in my twenties, to a married man, to a dog owner and finally to family man with two kids. It served as my sports car as much as my Home Depot hauler. It was a reliable, go everywhere, utility vehicle that had enough sportiness to it to competently hold its own against far more purpose built vehicles. Having previously been a Honda guy (a civic, an integra and an accord), this one car converted me. Sadly, last week, I got into an accident when someone bumped me from the back left, shifting my direction just enough to send me plowing straight into a 30" diameter tree just off of the side of the road. The tree didn't move and the wrx was totaled. It was a huge loss. But what I can say is that here I am, less than a week later, in reasonably good shape all because, on top of everything else brilliant about this car, it was built to be safe. The crumple zones worked flawlessly and the airbags did what they were supposed to do. Paramedics had to remove the roof to get me out, but I got out in one piece without any permanent injuries. This was the best car I have ever owned. And it saved my life."

love this car. great gas mileage, blast to drive

By on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pros: "relieable, fun, fast"

Cons: "you will fall in love and never want to part with"

"this car is amazing!! I own a 2006 wrx which I have now put 245,000 miles. The only things besides maintaining it that I've had to do is new struts and a new battery. I love the power and never meet a snow storm this car couldn't make it through. I've wrecked it twice once hitting an elk and the other time was t-boned by a f250. Both times I walked away with out a scratch and my insurance even fixed it at 220,000 miles with $8,000 worth of damage because they felt the car was worth more. This is the safest, most reliable funniest car to drive I've ever owned and I'm 55 years old. I've had my share of cars."

Amaingly Awesome Car!!!

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Good Value, fun to drive, reliable, easy to fix"

Cons: "Initial price"

"The car is incredibly fun to drive even with the miles on it. I have had the car for 6 months and have never had any major issues. The only thing I've done to it is taken it in to the dealership to have the control arms recalled. Besides that, this car has been solid since the day i bought it. I definitely would suggest this car to anyone no matter the mileage. These cars run forever and I will never buy another car besides Subaru!!!"

Great little car would buy another anytime

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "great car, fun to drive, holds it's value"

Cons: "can't think of anything major"

"I have owned my Impreza for five years now and I love this car. Very spunky up hills, good gas millage, and runs excellent. Hasn't had any issues for a nine year old car. The only down fall are is that the driver seat tore where the ridge is, it's has a weird noise when on the highway when the wind is blowing (sounds like a blow horn due to the wind hitting the spoiler). I would definitely buy another one."

Best, most reliable pocket rocket money can buy!

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "cost, reliability, safety, performance, potential"

Cons: "insurance prices"

"I've owned my WRX for almost 8 years now, bought it brand new and I'm still in love with it... Like I was from day one. Along the years I've modified it very tastefully trying to enhance its attributes: handling, braking, acceleration and even looks. It is a very special machine and have given me zero issues other than the normal wear and tear items which I have been taking care of very meticulously. I would definitely recommend a WRX to anyone looking for a sporty sedan that does not cost an arm and a leg. However, if you decide to go with one, take into consideration the price of the insurance as it tends to be a bit higher that the average car."