2003 Subaru Impreza

Based on 877 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

My favorite car!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Good MPG,easy to maintain,fun to drive,good value"

Cons: "back seat is a bit tight and seats dont fold down"

"I bought this car because it has great consumer reviews overall, it is fantastic in the snow, and I generally get at a minimum 24 mpg (most being 28 and least being 22). I have not gotten stuck in the snow to this day and don't believe I could unless I was driving in more than 3 feet of snow (car height)! With the crazy snow New England we had is 2010-2011 I can't imagine having another car in my life. I have had Honda's and Saturn's but this car takes the cake. I will never buy a car other than a Subaru ever!"

Awesome! High performance, 20+ MPG, Very reliable

By on Saturday, March 5, 2011

"I had a 2004 VW Jetta 1.8 Turbo and thought that was quick. I drove one of these and was in love! A few months later I had the Jetta sold and an 07 WRX in my driveway! The performance is just awesome, it will throw you back in your seat and put a smile on your face! I love flying by American muscle cars while getting 22 MPG. The interior is nice. The seat are very supportive, you do not move while cornering. I have the "carbon fiber knit seats" whith grey trim they are very sports and nice looking and are comfortable. The 6 disc changer and MP3 auxillary are very nice feature. However, storage is VERY limited and the interior does not live up to that of my Jetta (VW has some of the most gorgeous interiors I have been in). WRX's are SUPER reliable, Subaru has one of the best engines on the road. They are always receiving the highest marks from Consumer Reports and are a Best Buy for used cars. Do a bit of research on all of the awards Subie wins, it is absolutley crazy because they seem to win everything and rarely use that as advertising. I once read this on Subaru's facebook, " You date Hondas Toyotas and Fords, but marry a Subaru" It is true, you will be a lifetime Subaru owner. Subaru is unlike any company out there they send their owners gifts and promos (you do have to watch Facebook or go to their site where you can have a "My Subaru" and track everything with YOUR car). Truly an awesome car and an amazing company!"

All that and a bag of...

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"This car is a beast. Got it to 143 and she wants more. Any reviews about the interior ammenities complaining how it's bumpy or has a bad sound system are missing the point. This car is about AWD, Turbo, 300HP, 2.5L 4Cyl, Honda punishing, Evo spanking, rally ready fun. I took it on a 1000 mi round trip and it was not uncomfortable unless you just got done driving a Merceds. Did I miss anything? Oh, my wife hates it cause she can't apply makeup in the car (stiff suspension)...There is another plus ;o) Enjoy."

I really enjoy my 06 WRX Limited sedan!

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "AWD, body styling, leather, 6 disc, sun roof, fun"

Cons: "premium gas, rear seat doesnt go down, cheap radio"

My 06 Wrx Limited in Downtown Detroit, MI #FWDLOL

"Really like my Wrx, only real complaint is the back seat doesn't go down. There is a pass thru in the middle of the seats but its not even big enough to get my snowboard thru. The AWD is great in the snow though, with snow tires I have yet to lose full control. Average 21 mpg and the exhaust sound is one of a kind! Highly recommend!"

My 06 Wrx Limited in Downtown Detroit, MI #FWDLOL

love my subie!!

By on Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pros: "safety,durability,awd"

Cons: "repair/parts pricing,head gaskets"

"bought this car used after i crashed my 2005 subaru wrx.will never own anything but a subaru."