1995 Subaru Impreza

Based on 257 Ratings for the 1993 - 2001 models.

Beyond Incredible!!!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pros: "NEVER breaks down and great mileage!"

"Going on 350K and still running strong! Most incredible car I have ever owned. I can't recomend it enough! Best car on the market!!"

Awesome Subaru!!!! Second Subi I've owned!!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Handles like a dream, quick, and stylish."

Cons: "Interior could be a little more nicer."

"I bought this 200 Impreza RS 2.5 in December 2011. I paid $6500 for it with just over 93K on the odometer. I have always wanted this specific model Subaru, but could never find one in decent condition for a good price. I previously owned a 2007 Subaru Legacy GT (Turbo), and loved it as well, but I wanted the RS 2.5. I have no complaints about this car. It will run on regular unleaded gas, but I choose to put midgrade unleaded in it just to take care of the engine. I've been able to get 360 miles out of one tank of gas on city driving (mostly highway miles). This is probably the most reliable car I have ever owned and for being an N/A car, it gets up and goes when needed! My only complaint is that Subaru could have splurged a bit more with the interior as the seats are of a cheap cloth material. But that will change when I swap in a set of WRX seats. Awesome car!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Great car, AWD, 30mpg!

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pros: "AWD, Great MPG, Seats 5, Cheap car, Reliable"

Cons: "Small power drop with ac on"

"This is the best used car i have had yet. It gets great gas mileage for the age of the car. Strong engine, I have over 200k miles on it and it still runs great. The best MPG i have got so far is 29.68 and i get 27.09 on average and i don't drive easy on the gas peddle. I haven't had any major problems with it yet. It does awesome in the snow. I had bad tires on it last winter and slid down into a ditch but the car just came right out of it with no problem. The same night i pulled a big heavy car up a hill it was stuck on and then had some fun plowing right through piled up snow that was blocking my path to get a co worker home after work. The snow was piled about 3ft high but the snow was not too heavy at that point. Subaru's AWD system is awesome. I know allot of it has to do with the driver but i have seen these cars outdo jeeps in the snow. I just moved to the hills of WV and for it being a 4 cylinder it does great on the hills, even with the ac on!"

Incredibley Dependable Car

By on Monday, May 14, 2012

Pros: "fun,exciting,realible,fast."

Cons: "Wheel bearings"

"My subaru Imprezza outback sport is just AWESOME. Unfortunatly i will have to retire it soon as because of new york weather it's body has seen better days but with over 306000 miles i will say she is ready but it still runs incredible but the body is apparently undressing itself now lol. I would so recommend this veichle."

Snowcar

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Guess it HAD to have a coffee holder"

"It is fun to drive. This model is the same design as the 3 time World Rally Cross winning cars. It is put together properly. Easy to service. Interior is serviceable but nothing special."

I love this car!

By on Friday, December 07, 2012

Cons: "Only 1 cup holder--need at least 2!"

"I have had this car for 10 years-just turned over 200K miles. Probably put less than $2,000 in repairs excluding oil changes and routine care. Reliable, zippy, and still pretty cute after all these years. I have taken road trips, hauled about 5 ton of landscape block (not all at once), and it is perfect for my dogs. I have hauled lumber,trees,ladders and multiple things with my kayak racks that fit on the Subaru roof rack. My best car ever! Shooting for 300K now!!"

Absolutely the best car I have ever owned.

By on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pros: "All of the above."

Cons: "none!"

"Reliable, sturdy, good fuel mileage (24+ MPG in town), no major problems, plenty of power and pick-up, drives very well, excellent breaking, smooth automatic transmission and good visibility all around."

Fun, responsive, stable and unique looks.

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "Quick, Fun, Agile, Reliable, Safe."

Cons: "Cheap Interior and 22-26mpg"

"First off, when buying a Subaru make sure you know its history because where its from and how the previous owners drove it will change how it treats you. IE I bought mine as a California car that had spent a few years owned by a member of the military who had taken it with him to Iceland and it came back with a problem i don't normally deal with.. a rusty undercarriage. Not only that but he was more of a "import tuner" than i would have liked a discovery made by the fact that it had an aftermarket clutch with a pedal that was far more firm than the brake pedal and after having owned the car for 3 weeks and it popped a head-gasket. 6 months after that the clutch finally annoyed me enough that i moved to change it and that is when the rust on the bottom of the car caused havoc. I broke more than my fair share of bolts getting the transmission out and ended up spending more money than i would have like replacing parts that normally would not need to be replaced. Getting to my point... 1- When buying a Subaru do your best to gauge the previous owner and his habits. 2- be wary of cars kept in the snow for part of its life as no matter how good the previous owner claims to have kept it, you will run into problem. --- After that the car has been stellar with no repairs needed for the past 2 years."

I love my subaru

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"I've owned the impreza for 12 years. It is the most dependable car I've ever owned. It takes me skiing no problem - the all wheel drive is terrific. I can't believe after 12 years that it has retained value as well as it has. Over the 12 years I've owned it it cost me $1,200 per year (purchase price less current value)."

RELIABLE

By on Sunday, August 02, 2009

"This has been the most ridiculously reliable vehicle I have ever owned. I am at 317k miles and have had zero problems with the car other than regular service items and regular wear a tear. The 2.2 with the 4 spd automatic provide a good dose of power with bullet proof dependapbility."