1994 Subaru Impreza

Based on 257 Ratings for the 1993 - 2001 models.

Beyond Incredible!!!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pros: "NEVER breaks down and great mileage!"

"Going on 350K and still running strong! Most incredible car I have ever owned. I can't recomend it enough! Best car on the market!!"

don't have to like it to love it

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Got the outback sport as my first car when I was 17, not my first choice, didn't like how it looked, not much pep, but the more I drove it the more I realized you don't necessarily have to like a car to love it. Got me where I needed to go every time, took it on multiple road trips (500miles+), no mechanical problems that aren't wear & tear (tires, brakes, struts, timing belt, axle boot, upgraded the cassette player to mp3/cd). Oil changes are a breeze, don't even need to lift the car. The engine is laid out awesome for at-home servicing. the all wheel drive is nice but in deep snow the car's light so you're still apt to slip a little if you get too confident with AWD. Yokohama tires didn't work out well, they'd pack snow in wheel wells; upgraded to the Michelin Destiny and no problems with that and better traction. the in-dash compartment was awesome for sunglasses. Reliably got me 27mpg no matter how I drove it (winter, summer, highway, city). The dogs loved the back with the seats folded down. The plastic (non-functional) hoodscoop bubbled the paint for cosmetic defects. No real rust problems except behind the wheel wells (expected in an 11 year old car that goes through Michigan winters). A/C worked like a champ in the summer. Put about 60,000 miles on it in 4 years and sold it to a friend of a friend. The car I replaced it with? the 2006 Impreza sedan"

Awesome Subaru!!!! Second Subi I've owned!!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Handles like a dream, quick, and stylish."

Cons: "Interior could be a little more nicer."

"I bought this 200 Impreza RS 2.5 in December 2011. I paid $6500 for it with just over 93K on the odometer. I have always wanted this specific model Subaru, but could never find one in decent condition for a good price. I previously owned a 2007 Subaru Legacy GT (Turbo), and loved it as well, but I wanted the RS 2.5. I have no complaints about this car. It will run on regular unleaded gas, but I choose to put midgrade unleaded in it just to take care of the engine. I've been able to get 360 miles out of one tank of gas on city driving (mostly highway miles). This is probably the most reliable car I have ever owned and for being an N/A car, it gets up and goes when needed! My only complaint is that Subaru could have splurged a bit more with the interior as the seats are of a cheap cloth material. But that will change when I swap in a set of WRX seats. Awesome car!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Great car, AWD, 30mpg!

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pros: "AWD, Great MPG, Seats 5, Cheap car, Reliable"

Cons: "Small power drop with ac on"

"This is the best used car i have had yet. It gets great gas mileage for the age of the car. Strong engine, I have over 200k miles on it and it still runs great. The best MPG i have got so far is 29.68 and i get 27.09 on average and i don't drive easy on the gas peddle. I haven't had any major problems with it yet. It does awesome in the snow. I had bad tires on it last winter and slid down into a ditch but the car just came right out of it with no problem. The same night i pulled a big heavy car up a hill it was stuck on and then had some fun plowing right through piled up snow that was blocking my path to get a co worker home after work. The snow was piled about 3ft high but the snow was not too heavy at that point. Subaru's AWD system is awesome. I know allot of it has to do with the driver but i have seen these cars outdo jeeps in the snow. I just moved to the hills of WV and for it being a 4 cylinder it does great on the hills, even with the ac on!"

Incredibley Dependable Car

By on Monday, May 14, 2012

Pros: "fun,exciting,realible,fast."

Cons: "Wheel bearings"

"My subaru Imprezza outback sport is just AWESOME. Unfortunatly i will have to retire it soon as because of new york weather it's body has seen better days but with over 306000 miles i will say she is ready but it still runs incredible but the body is apparently undressing itself now lol. I would so recommend this veichle."