2014 Subaru BRZ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,280 - $24,982.

10/7.9

9.7

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    10.0/10
    9.9/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Absoulutely terrific car!

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

"I have had this car for 12 months now and still get that excited feeling in my gut every time I get in it! Not one issue with it yet. I take it to work a couple of times a week but most of my miles come from driving from Phoenix to Las vegas or California. This is my weekend car. The way this car drives and feels behind the wheel is what makes this to me the best fun car under $30k. Because, that's why we buy 2 door coupes right? To make us happy!"

Great daily driver

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Pros: "Fun, great MPG, head turning beauty"

Cons: "about 20HP would be great"

"I see they rate the honda for higher mpg, not true! I get better with this even with the manual, and it is so much more fun to drive than my accord coupe! Its smaller, but comfortable for driver /pass. Handles good in dry and wet, Better than expected in snow with Blizak winter tires. Makes the drive to work enjoyable, but really shines on back rds where you use the gear box ;-)"

great sport for the price

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "fun fun fun to drive."

Cons: "limited back seating, iffy nav system"

"picked up the car yesterday. Great driving sports car. Tight sterling, nice acceleration, very responsive and fun to drive. The look of the car is incredible. It is a hard ride not soft or mushy. The audio system sounds good to me, I am 62 and probably have some hearing loss (too much load rock n roll in my past). Music choices are numerous. Streaming from smartphone (spotify, itunes etc.) cd player (not sure who used these)something call aha which is smartphone app with customized station and yelp assisted finders for gas, food etc. Not sure about the nav system. Has back seats, but have legs would not be an options. It is virtually a two seater. No power seats, but dual zone ac is good and seat warmer. Very comfortable seats. I think its a great car for the price."

BRZ is the complete package

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TRACK DAY AT COTA

"If you are looking for a affordable, reliable, dynamic, practical and just plain fun car then look no further. I picked my up in New York and drove the 2600 miles back to Dallas. Drive was very comfortable and MPG was unbelievable. At only 200hp the car is still very capable of delivering a incredible driving experience. I just wrapped up a track day at the new F1 track in Austin and besides giving the pass to faster cars ont the straights, the BRZ was kicking butt where it counts, in the corners. Man does this car handle. I have 5k on it and have been able to squeeze some more power/torque via a catback exhaust and cold air intake. Though no monstrous HP gains it definitely helps. Also added Stoptech brake pads, huge difference. Granted, these are updates for track use so other wise the car bone stock is more than enough. Highly recommend buying the interior trim from JPM Coach. Really makes the cabin come together. All in all, fantastic drivers/family/daily driver's car."

TRACK DAY AT COTA

Great handling machine, a bit too much road noise

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great handling. Superb MPG"

Cons: "Road Noise is annoying"

Taking a rest at the park

"Excellent car for a weekend get away, driving around town, or the old fashion Sunday drive. The MPG is exceptional and this car is really fun to drive. Long trips are taxing on body and road noise is annoying."

Taking a rest at the park