2014 Scion xD Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,617 - $15,952.

10/5.6

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

Great Car for the Money

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"Traded in my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (which I loved) on a new xD. My other vehicle is van, which I use for work, so I just couldn't afford poor gas mileage on two vehicles any longer. I love this car, and after looking at *many* of the competitor's cars in the same class, I settled on the xD. Best all around bang for the buck in my opinion. Good looks, decent performance, fairly roomy interior, great sound system, and good gas mileage. I am getting about 29 mpg around town, and the motor isn't broken in yet. Haven't had a chance to check highway mileage yet, but sure it's very good. One note: I'm 6'-2", and found the xD to be the most comfortable in leg room while driving. My only quips, are that with the seat all the way back, the driver's side door armrest does you no good, and there is no middle console to rest your right arm on (hey, it isn't my Jeep after all, lol). I find myself resting my arms on my legs while driving, which isn't all bad, since the steering wheel is adjustable, and correctly desgned for this. That's about my only complaint. Otherwise, it's quite comfortable to drive, and handles better than my old 1972 Datsun 240Z did (ahh the good old days). Would definitely recommend anyone give it a test drive, looking to buy in this car's category."

Wow! 2008 Scion XD is a really good car.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Wow! I love my 2008 scion XD. I have been owning a Scion XD for one month. I realize myself everyday my final decision was definitely right. I was hard time to choose my first car. I looked at Corolla, Civic, Versa, Fit, Elantra and Scion. Finally, I chose this car because it has a great perfomance which is 1.8liter engine with 128 horse power, extoic design, many special features such as side mirror lights, a stylish Pioneer audio deck, a cruse control and cool dash board design etc. If anyone who is in my case, I highly recommend 2008 Scion XD. This is a really good car."

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I love my car

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Ok so, I wrecked my 2003 VW Bug, two weeks before going off to college. My parents tried hard to purchase me a used car, but when none were found, they settled for searching for a new one. We looked at Civics, Fits, Rabbits, and the xD. In the end, my last two choices were the Honda Civic and Scion xD. I loved the fact that the Civic was a quick fuel efficient car, but the xD had awesome features, great gas milage, and was very comfy. I decided on the xD and have been driving it for 2 months. It's awesome on gas and gets up to go when I need it to. I always recommend this car to everyone!"

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I love this car!! It has a unique look, drives wonderfully and is good on gas."

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next