2014 Scion xD Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,097 - $15,578.

10/5.6

Based on 148 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

Highly recommended

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I test drove about 10 different cars, and researched many more. After months of dithering, I happened to see this little car and was intrigued. Two minutes into the test drive, I knew this was the car for me. Much more fun and a better 'feel' than the Fit or the Civic. Much less expensive than the Matrix. Much better mpg than the CR-V or Element. Lots of safety features standard! I wish the mileage was a tad better, as I was getting 39-40 with my Civic - but I am VERY happy with the car overall. I love driving it! And it's so cute!!"

Hauls rs for a 4 banger

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"I've only owned this car for a week, but the only things that I can comment negitively on is the cloth interior could be better material and thicker and the road noise. Everything else is what I had hoped for in a compact gas miser. The pioneer stereo is fantastic, but I wish I could load more than 1 cd into it. The engine response is very impressive, much more than I had expected from a 4 cyl. I have the manual transmission mainly for hill climbing. 32 miles per gallon for sure on the hwy with added local city driving combined."

Keeps getting better

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Fun to look at, even more fun to drive. They hit a home run with this model."

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

"I absolutely am in love with my Scion XD. I love that everything is pretty much a standard feature on this car. The car is cute and draws quite alot of attention. Even my manly man boyfriend who is 6"2 also absolutely loves it and fits comfortably in it!! I drove from MI to Tennesee and it cost me $70 to do that each way!! Its unbelievable how much space this little car has also!! I am going to drive my Scion xD until it dies!! Did I mention that it has a the Toyota Corolla engine?? Its absolutely fabulous!!!"

xd

By on Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Gets great gas milage averaged 41 MPG driving back to Miami from Key West Florida has all the toys, a hoot to drive, very nimble in traffic."

Very Spacious

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"It may look tiny from the outside, but it is very roomy on the inside. Excellent value."

By on Monday, April 14, 2008

"I traded in my 2005 XB for this XD and I love it. It drives much better in all categories! I live in the snowy Northeast , put some good snow tires on it and it brought me home thru some pretty good storms!! I highly recommend this car."

Great Compact Car with great mileage

By on Sunday, April 13, 2008

"I would like to recommend this car to those who would like to save some gas these days. It is a great little car with lots of interior space. Talk about stylish, this little car can speed up like any big car can! I definitely recommend this one to all my friends."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Cute, affordable, great mpg, comfortable, and definitely plenty of room inside. Drive the Fit and then drive this car, you will see a huge difference!"

Great Car for the Money

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"Traded in my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (which I loved) on a new xD. My other vehicle is van, which I use for work, so I just couldn't afford poor gas mileage on two vehicles any longer. I love this car, and after looking at *many* of the competitor's cars in the same class, I settled on the xD. Best all around bang for the buck in my opinion. Good looks, decent performance, fairly roomy interior, great sound system, and good gas mileage. I am getting about 29 mpg around town, and the motor isn't broken in yet. Haven't had a chance to check highway mileage yet, but sure it's very good. One note: I'm 6'-2", and found the xD to be the most comfortable in leg room while driving. My only quips, are that with the seat all the way back, the driver's side door armrest does you no good, and there is no middle console to rest your right arm on (hey, it isn't my Jeep after all, lol). I find myself resting my arms on my legs while driving, which isn't all bad, since the steering wheel is adjustable, and correctly desgned for this. That's about my only complaint. Otherwise, it's quite comfortable to drive, and handles better than my old 1972 Datsun 240Z did (ahh the good old days). Would definitely recommend anyone give it a test drive, looking to buy in this car's category."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next