2014 Scion xD Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,249 - $15,686.

10/5.6

Based on 146 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 | Next

Great Compact Car with great mileage

By on Sunday, April 13, 2008

"I would like to recommend this car to those who would like to save some gas these days. It is a great little car with lots of interior space. Talk about stylish, this little car can speed up like any big car can! I definitely recommend this one to all my friends."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Cute, affordable, great mpg, comfortable, and definitely plenty of room inside. Drive the Fit and then drive this car, you will see a huge difference!"

Great Car for the Money

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"Traded in my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (which I loved) on a new xD. My other vehicle is van, which I use for work, so I just couldn't afford poor gas mileage on two vehicles any longer. I love this car, and after looking at *many* of the competitor's cars in the same class, I settled on the xD. Best all around bang for the buck in my opinion. Good looks, decent performance, fairly roomy interior, great sound system, and good gas mileage. I am getting about 29 mpg around town, and the motor isn't broken in yet. Haven't had a chance to check highway mileage yet, but sure it's very good. One note: I'm 6'-2", and found the xD to be the most comfortable in leg room while driving. My only quips, are that with the seat all the way back, the driver's side door armrest does you no good, and there is no middle console to rest your right arm on (hey, it isn't my Jeep after all, lol). I find myself resting my arms on my legs while driving, which isn't all bad, since the steering wheel is adjustable, and correctly desgned for this. That's about my only complaint. Otherwise, it's quite comfortable to drive, and handles better than my old 1972 Datsun 240Z did (ahh the good old days). Would definitely recommend anyone give it a test drive, looking to buy in this car's category."

Wow! 2008 Scion XD is a really good car.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Wow! I love my 2008 scion XD. I have been owning a Scion XD for one month. I realize myself everyday my final decision was definitely right. I was hard time to choose my first car. I looked at Corolla, Civic, Versa, Fit, Elantra and Scion. Finally, I chose this car because it has a great perfomance which is 1.8liter engine with 128 horse power, extoic design, many special features such as side mirror lights, a stylish Pioneer audio deck, a cruse control and cool dash board design etc. If anyone who is in my case, I highly recommend 2008 Scion XD. This is a really good car."

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007