2012 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Low cost vehicle to own and it's a Toyota brand

By on Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pros: "Save you money over all, from gas to maintenance."

Cons: "dark interior seems to get dirty quick."

"I love this vehicle as my daily driver. It's small easy to drive and I never have issues with parking. It also save me on gas, I only spend a little over $20 every 2 weeks. I love the design I looks a little different than other small hatch-backs, it doesn't have that round jelly bean look a lot of them have. The XD seems a little more low to the ground and have more style to it. One great selling point of this vehicle is the low cost of maintenance. You only have to change the oil every 6 months. the transmission fluid is non serviceable, you never have to change it and the vehicle has a timing chain instead of a belt so no maintenance needed for that, that a lone saves you about $1,000+. The only gripe I have about it is the interior. The carpets are cheap and seem to get dirty fast, pine needles get stuck in them all the time. I wish there were other options in interior color because the black seat also seem to get dirty/dusty quickly. I would love to have a grey interior as an option. It's a great reliable vehicle I would recommend Scions to anyone!"

Great car

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and cost"

Cons: "Ride quality."

"I have had my xd for 5 years and have changed the oil, put one set of front brakes, and tires on it. It still runs great and I don't foresee any upcoming repairs. It currently has 94,500 miles. Great value considering I only paid $17,500 for it!"

Great Car!

By on Thursday, September 2, 2010

"86,250 miles and still going strong! Knock on wood, no problems."

Great Car!

By on Monday, April 19, 2010

"I've had it for 2 years and just hit 73,000 miles. Great car for the gas mileage and have had (knock on wood) no problems with this car. Highly recommend this car if you're looking for a good car that runs well, get's good gas mileage and is fairly inexpensive."

Smooth, quick, and easy on the wallet

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"I have owned this car for a little over two years,and I have yet to find a single thing wrong with it. The gas mileage is amazing, and I ride in comfort every time I get behind the wheel. From the outside, it may look cramped, but once you get within, it is very spacious, even in the back seats (which recline :D ). Over all, this car is amazing. I reccomend it to anyone who may be interested, especially those that aren't looking to spend too much on either the car itself or on fuel. Safe driving."

Looks my little car

By on Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"I traded my 2001 mitsu galant gtz for this little one last year when the gas was round 3.80 a gallon and I never regreted. Yeah had some tough time downgrading from 3.0l v6 to 1.8l inline but, hey even in suburbs its not like you can race ur way to work in this traffic. This is my primary commuter car, had it for a little more than a yeah now and hauled more stuff that you can fit in a mid sized sedan. Some improvements that could be nice - 1)reducing the engine noise(roar) esp from stop to decent speed of 35mph 2)tire noise 3)wouldnt mind a bigger rear window but all in all averaginf at a good 33 mph (even more if I take it a little easy). Would definetely recommend."

Great car!

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I bought my Scion xD last Nov and I have had so much fun driving it. The biggest surprise to me was how it handled the New England winters. i had absolutly no problems last year, not even a slide. I've actually been complimented on my car several times by complete strangers. My only complaint is that it has no arm rests. But other than that, I very happy,"

Very good car!

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "Good looks, good gas mileage, reliable, good sound"

Cons: "Road noise."

"Great gas mileage, great sound system but poor speaker enclosures. Very reliable. Great commuter but not comfortable for long trips. Too much road noise. Overall, a great car, especially for an "economy" car."

Great City Car

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun around town."

Cons: "Seats are not too comfortable for a long drive."

"This car is terrific around town. Good visibility and a tight turning radius. Easy to get into. Simple controls. Just basic transportation with some fun electronics."

I love my Scion!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "space, look, gas economy, reliable."

Cons: "little to no insulation (sound come through easily"

"I love the car from the start. I think the outside look is unique and youthful.It's like a mini SUV, you can practically park in any little spot. It is very economic on gas. When driving in town I probably fill it up with $35 (gas prices around $3.50) and it will last up to 3 weeks. The seats are a little hard, but not uncofortable hard. The music system is good. It is spacious, with capacity of acommodating up to 5 adults. Plenty of cupholders, and space in the trunk. The only downside for me is that it has very little insolation, so if you're on a rough road you can hear/feel every single bump on the street. On long roads sometimes the wind sound is unbearable. This is a great car to have in city, not so much to be in it during long trips."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals