2012 Scion xD

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great car, spectacular death on freeway

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"Don't let it's small exterior fool you - having been in a terrible sandwich accident that crumpled the car like tinfoil, I'm walking, talking and not in the hospital. I LOVED that car; bought it specifically for the traction and stability control after the worst winter Wisconsin had seen in 100 years when my Matrix was unable to handle 4+ foot snowfalls over and over. I only had it eight months, but found it to be utterly reliable, a dream on the freeway, very cheap on the gas and best of all you could haul a great deal of stuff in it (important when you own a fixer-upper.) It didn't have the cargo room of my Matrix, but then it got 10% gas mileage and because it was smaller, I always knew where its behind was. It comes with a load of stuff standard, like cruise control, the ipod port, a port for your Sirius if you choose not to factory install. I called it my little quarterhorse, because when you punched the accelerator, you felt it. Plus, having the "pug car" made it easy to find - really enjoyed the styling. Was very good for carrying lots of home improvement stuff, four people and a dog. Only cons were that it did not have a compartment between the two front seats, and it only had one power port. If I had had a GPS in addition to the Sirius, I would have had to either split it or switched off. And if somebody plows into you at 65 miles per hour and pushes you into the car in front of you, you have a decent chance of walking away with a bit of a sore back and a cut on your hand."

By on Thursday, October 16, 2008

Great car!

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I bought my Scion xD last Nov and I have had so much fun driving it. The biggest surprise to me was how it handled the New England winters. i had absolutly no problems last year, not even a slide. I've actually been complimented on my car several times by complete strangers. My only complaint is that it has no arm rests. But other than that, I very happy,"

I LOVE MY CAR!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2008

"My Scion is the cutest car evarrr! It's super reliable and I've had it for almost a year and it's only depreciated $800!!! Plus, the first two major maintenance is free, so I have not put any money in the car since I bought it. YAY!"

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals