2011 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

I love it!

By on Monday, March 9, 2009

"I've had My XD since Sept of 07'. In that time It's never given me one problem. It handles great, It's good on gas, and It's alot roomier than it looks. I fit me, my husband, my 2 girls (with car seats), my 70lb pitbull, and a weekends worth of luggage in there with not much work. CONS: The driver's seat lacks good support for long trips, there's no arm rests, and it's not available with a roof rack (I travel alot). also Toyota has been really stingy with parts. you can't get an oil change or buy a tire without going to a dealer. it gets time consuming, But the car itself was worth every penny. And now that I'm looking on trading it in the value hasn't droped much."

Great Car for Your Hard Earned Money!

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"I read yesterday that Scion XD made the 2008 top 10 list for reliability (#9), so I decided to check the KBB value, I have a 2009 automatic and found that a 2008 with the same amount of miles I have on mine has INCREASED about $3000 from the purchase price we paid! I have been driving this car for about 2 months and I love it. It handles very well, is fun to drive, comfortable to drive, and is saving me alot of money at the gas pump. I love the windshield wipers, they wipe almost the entire windshield. I love that the rear seats fold flat. I went from driving a Jeep Cherokee to my XD and I can honestly say that the XD does not feel much smaller, plenty of leg room, head room and ample cargo space. The speed/tacometer is very cool as is the IPOD connectivity. Although I do plant to upgrade my stereo- as the controls are awkward and tempermental- I got the standard stereo it comes with. Other cons would be road noise, but it is what you would expect in this class. And truthfully is it hard to find any cons with this vehicle. Overall, this is great car and I love to drive it, love the unique style of it and the Toyot reliabiity behind it. Oh, and dare I say, CUTE!"

Hauls rs for a 4 banger

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"I've only owned this car for a week, but the only things that I can comment negitively on is the cloth interior could be better material and thicker and the road noise. Everything else is what I had hoped for in a compact gas miser. The pioneer stereo is fantastic, but I wish I could load more than 1 cd into it. The engine response is very impressive, much more than I had expected from a 4 cyl. I have the manual transmission mainly for hill climbing. 32 miles per gallon for sure on the hwy with added local city driving combined."

Great Compact Car with great mileage

By on Sunday, April 13, 2008

"I would like to recommend this car to those who would like to save some gas these days. It is a great little car with lots of interior space. Talk about stylish, this little car can speed up like any big car can! I definitely recommend this one to all my friends."

Wow! 2008 Scion XD is a really good car.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Wow! I love my 2008 scion XD. I have been owning a Scion XD for one month. I realize myself everyday my final decision was definitely right. I was hard time to choose my first car. I looked at Corolla, Civic, Versa, Fit, Elantra and Scion. Finally, I chose this car because it has a great perfomance which is 1.8liter engine with 128 horse power, extoic design, many special features such as side mirror lights, a stylish Pioneer audio deck, a cruse control and cool dash board design etc. If anyone who is in my case, I highly recommend 2008 Scion XD. This is a really good car."

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I love this car!! It has a unique look, drives wonderfully and is good on gas."

Super value!

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Versatility, price, fuel economy"

Cons: "Road noise"

"I bought this car new. Reliability has been stellar. Fuel milage has been remarkable. The versatility is amazing. The only downsides I've found are the road noise and slightly underpowered engine when all the seats are full. I tend to drive my cars until they die. This car will probably be with me for a long long time. This car has had zero issues. Change the oil and watch it keep running. This car can fit huge packages in it with the seats folded down. The seating will fit 4 people comfortably (5 less so). Be aware this is a small car that can pretend to be big in one way at a time. Fill it with people and the cargo space seems small and vice versa. With the great gas milage, driving this inexpensive car for work was a money maker (milage allowace > cost to own & drive). In the end this car is what you would expect, a great value. The ride can be a bit noisy. The finish isn't luxury. But if getting from point A to B reliably, efficiently and inexpensively sounds good to you, this might be your car."

Bought XD used, a 2009, with 157k miles on it.

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Reliable for lots of miles"

Cons: "Somewhat noisy .. better tires work well"

"Bought this Scion XD in Missouri while traveling there in July, 2013. The car was maintained IMPECCABLY for five years before i bought it. (Manufactured 8/2008) After 160K miles, if maintained, they drive almost like a new one. I drove a new 2013 XD a few months ago, and I believe that a well maintained used one performs the same.) (IT IS a TOYOTA) same(Make sure the previous owner changed the oil and filer every 3K miles, or so.) I paid a little over 1/3 of the new price for my XD. If you are going to keep an XD for many years, I would recommend buying a new one. The quality is excellent .. Sheepskin seat covers are also wonderful."

Wish It Would Wear Out - Want A New One!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "100% reliable"

"Totally reliable, change oil and go... average 38 mpg (mostly hwy driving)"

LOVE LOVE LOVE my scion

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Price, style, MPG, Warranty, College Grad Rebates"

Cons: "NOT A DANG THING"

"Bought this car in Nov '11 and I'm absolutely in LOVE with it. I was nervous at first reading all the reviews about the space in the car due to my boyfriend and I both being over 6' tall so I took him"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals