2011 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Low cost vehicle to own and it's a Toyota brand

By on Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pros: "Save you money over all, from gas to maintenance."

Cons: "dark interior seems to get dirty quick."

"I love this vehicle as my daily driver. It's small easy to drive and I never have issues with parking. It also save me on gas, I only spend a little over $20 every 2 weeks. I love the design I looks a little different than other small hatch-backs, it doesn't have that round jelly bean look a lot of them have. The XD seems a little more low to the ground and have more style to it. One great selling point of this vehicle is the low cost of maintenance. You only have to change the oil every 6 months. the transmission fluid is non serviceable, you never have to change it and the vehicle has a timing chain instead of a belt so no maintenance needed for that, that a lone saves you about $1,000+. The only gripe I have about it is the interior. The carpets are cheap and seem to get dirty fast, pine needles get stuck in them all the time. I wish there were other options in interior color because the black seat also seem to get dirty/dusty quickly. I would love to have a grey interior as an option. It's a great reliable vehicle I would recommend Scions to anyone!"

Great car

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and cost"

Cons: "Ride quality."

"I have had my xd for 5 years and have changed the oil, put one set of front brakes, and tires on it. It still runs great and I don't foresee any upcoming repairs. It currently has 94,500 miles. Great value considering I only paid $17,500 for it!"

Great Car!

By on Thursday, September 2, 2010

"86,250 miles and still going strong! Knock on wood, no problems."

Great Car!

By on Monday, April 19, 2010

"I've had it for 2 years and just hit 73,000 miles. Great car for the gas mileage and have had (knock on wood) no problems with this car. Highly recommend this car if you're looking for a good car that runs well, get's good gas mileage and is fairly inexpensive."

Smooth, quick, and easy on the wallet

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"I have owned this car for a little over two years,and I have yet to find a single thing wrong with it. The gas mileage is amazing, and I ride in comfort every time I get behind the wheel. From the outside, it may look cramped, but once you get within, it is very spacious, even in the back seats (which recline :D ). Over all, this car is amazing. I reccomend it to anyone who may be interested, especially those that aren't looking to spend too much on either the car itself or on fuel. Safe driving."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals