2011 Scion xD

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Looks my little car

By on Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"I traded my 2001 mitsu galant gtz for this little one last year when the gas was round 3.80 a gallon and I never regreted. Yeah had some tough time downgrading from 3.0l v6 to 1.8l inline but, hey even in suburbs its not like you can race ur way to work in this traffic. This is my primary commuter car, had it for a little more than a yeah now and hauled more stuff that you can fit in a mid sized sedan. Some improvements that could be nice - 1)reducing the engine noise(roar) esp from stop to decent speed of 35mph 2)tire noise 3)wouldnt mind a bigger rear window but all in all averaginf at a good 33 mph (even more if I take it a little easy). Would definetely recommend."

Great car!

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I bought my Scion xD last Nov and I have had so much fun driving it. The biggest surprise to me was how it handled the New England winters. i had absolutly no problems last year, not even a slide. I've actually been complimented on my car several times by complete strangers. My only complaint is that it has no arm rests. But other than that, I very happy,"

Very good car!

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "Good looks, good gas mileage, reliable, good sound"

Cons: "Road noise."

"Great gas mileage, great sound system but poor speaker enclosures. Very reliable. Great commuter but not comfortable for long trips. Too much road noise. Overall, a great car, especially for an "economy" car."

Great City Car

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun around town."

Cons: "Seats are not too comfortable for a long drive."

"This car is terrific around town. Good visibility and a tight turning radius. Easy to get into. Simple controls. Just basic transportation with some fun electronics."

I love my Scion!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "space, look, gas economy, reliable."

Cons: "little to no insulation (sound come through easily"

"I love the car from the start. I think the outside look is unique and youthful.It's like a mini SUV, you can practically park in any little spot. It is very economic on gas. When driving in town I probably fill it up with $35 (gas prices around $3.50) and it will last up to 3 weeks. The seats are a little hard, but not uncofortable hard. The music system is good. It is spacious, with capacity of acommodating up to 5 adults. Plenty of cupholders, and space in the trunk. The only downside for me is that it has very little insolation, so if you're on a rough road you can hear/feel every single bump on the street. On long roads sometimes the wind sound is unbearable. This is a great car to have in city, not so much to be in it during long trips."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals