2011 Scion xD

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Strongly Recommend This Vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"This car gets good gas milage. The acceleration is quick from a stop. The ride is comfortable on long trips. There is very little noise from the road. I am a tall person and I do not feel cramped or clostrophobic at all. I have never had a problem with this vehicle. The brakes always work very quickly. All my friends want to buy a Scion after I take them for a ride. The stock Pioneer sound system produces amazing clairity. It has swift and safe maneuverability in traffic. The one and only downfall of this vehicle is the blind spot in the rear. Overall, this is a fantastic car for commuting, long leisurely drives, or cross country trips."

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I was very impressed with this car. I love the gas mileage, and it handles the road very well. It will get up and go, you think your driving a sports car. I only wish there was a little more room in the back but it still works. I love it!"

2008 Spunky & roomy

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Reason: business needs

Pros: "great price, loads of cup holders"

Cons: "no way to open backhatch directly"

"My dad was 6' tall and was amazed by the leg room and head room in the front and back of this car. Plus the fact of how easy it was to get in and out of. This car is so fun to drive. I bought it new, because it was cheaper to buy new than a used car similar to it. Since this was new style. I had it for 3 years, put 66k miles on it, VERY dependable. I loved the way the seats supported the back of your legs, sets like a truck seat (non-Toyota truck)"

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

"I absolutely am in love with my Scion XD. I love that everything is pretty much a standard feature on this car. The car is cute and draws quite alot of attention. Even my manly man boyfriend who is 6"2 also absolutely loves it and fits comfortably in it!! I drove from MI to Tennesee and it cost me $70 to do that each way!! Its unbelievable how much space this little car has also!! I am going to drive my Scion xD until it dies!! Did I mention that it has a the Toyota Corolla engine?? Its absolutely fabulous!!!"

By on Monday, April 14, 2008

"I traded in my 2005 XB for this XD and I love it. It drives much better in all categories! I live in the snowy Northeast , put some good snow tires on it and it brought me home thru some pretty good storms!! I highly recommend this car."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Cute, affordable, great mpg, comfortable, and definitely plenty of room inside. Drive the Fit and then drive this car, you will see a huge difference!"

This car rocks

By on Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pros: "Looks, ride, economy, fun, audio, versatile, price"

Cons: "still looking"

"Bought the release series 1.0 new in 2008 as it had everything on it that I would have added, only needed custom wheels. I travel a lot for work and this car has never failed me and is a ball to drive. Everyone loves the release series color and styling. It has always given me great gas mileage (33-38) average. I have put a cold air intake for more pep and done a lot of upgrades to the audio and sound proofing, it is a ball to drive as it handles so well. I have shown it it many car shows and taken first place in some for it's class. Did I say how fun it is? PS. I have a roof rack and load this thing up with a hobie kayak and tons of fishing gear for a mini SUV that takes me everywhere-cheap!"

Great car

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and cost"

Cons: "Ride quality."

"I have had my xd for 5 years and have changed the oil, put one set of front brakes, and tires on it. It still runs great and I don't foresee any upcoming repairs. It currently has 94,500 miles. Great value considering I only paid $17,500 for it!"

Aweome little car for the price

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "Price, sporty, customizable, and horsepower"

Cons: "noisy on highway, non-standard center armrest"

"I recently started working for a car dealership so I have plenty of resouces at my disposal for researching cars. My mom has the original version of the xD when it came out in 2008 (which she LOVES), so I am familiar with the car. My orginal choice of car was out of my price range in the end, so I had to look for cheaper options. I saw the xD sitting on our lot and decided to look more into it. I liked the price, it had everythign I needed, and I know they are good quality because of my mom's experince. So I got it and I do not regret my choice at all. For being a compact car, it has plenty of horsepower and it handles nicely. They are easily customizble (both from the manufacture and post-market). The only things I do not like is that the center armrest is not standard (to be honest that bothers my boyfriend more than me and I am the one who drives it more) and that it is a bit noisier than I expected on the highway. And the dealership my mom bought hers from is already begging her to sell it back and get a new one because there is a demand for them used. So great potential resell value."

one of the best cars I've purchased

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "handles great in the winter I drive 100miles day"

Cons: "no auto headlights"

"good price for vehicle, solid car and handles great. would like to see some other options available."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals