2011 Scion xD

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Low cost vehicle to own and it's a Toyota brand

By on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pros: "Save you money over all, from gas to maintenance."

Cons: "dark interior seems to get dirty quick."

"I love this vehicle as my daily driver. It's small easy to drive and I never have issues with parking. It also save me on gas, I only spend a little over $20 every 2 weeks. I love the design I looks a little different than other small hatch-backs, it doesn't have that round jelly bean look a lot of them have. The XD seems a little more low to the ground and have more style to it. One great selling point of this vehicle is the low cost of maintenance. You only have to change the oil every 6 months. the transmission fluid is non serviceable, you never have to change it and the vehicle has a timing chain instead of a belt so no maintenance needed for that, that a lone saves you about $1,000+. The only gripe I have about it is the interior. The carpets are cheap and seem to get dirty fast, pine needles get stuck in them all the time. I wish there were other options in interior color because the black seat also seem to get dirty/dusty quickly. I would love to have a grey interior as an option. It's a great reliable vehicle I would recommend Scions to anyone!"

one of the best cars I've purchased

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "handles great in the winter I drive 100miles day"

Cons: "no auto headlights"

"good price for vehicle, solid car and handles great. would like to see some other options available."

Very reliable, made it though some below zero temp

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Handles like a go-cart!!!"

Cons: "Window design creates uncomfortable pressures"

"ability to move and fold up back seat is nice. Good head space, but very little leg room. Windows were designed poorly....if i drive over 35mph with the rear windows down even a couple inches it creates a throbbing pressure throughout the car."

Best commuter car made! Solid, safe, reliable!!!

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "Most car and best car for the price."

"I love this car! It's like driving a "shrunken" SUV. The seats are NOT bucket - they are fabulous and the car is extremely responsive and drives like a race car. The only thing to watch for is the blind spots. We fixed that with mini-mirrors. :) AMAZING CAR!"

Great Value for Dollar

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Price, quality, reliability, economical and fun"

Cons: "No luxury upgrades"

"I bought this little car strictly to save money on gas, since I drive about 2000 miles per month. It has proven to be a great vehicle in many other respects as well. I consistently get 39 miles per gallon on the highway and 32/33 in the city. Sometimes I get as much as 41 mpg if the weather is nice and I set the cruise at 67 mpg. The car drives great in traffic and the highway. I put 50K miles on the factory tires before I changed them and the dealer said I had at least 5000 more miles on them before they needed to be changed. With regular 5K oil changes and rotation, they wore evenly and never needed realignment or re-balancing. Absolutely no vibration on the highway. Interior is somewhat Spartan, but very comfortable and spacious for a small car. It has alot of storage and the hatchback makes it easy to load groceries, etc. No frills or luxury upgrades, which bothered me at first since I am accustomed to leather and luxury, but the seat material in this car is about as tough and stain resistant as I have ever seen. The radio upgrade was not that great, and it took me nearly two years to get accustomed to the "one knob does it all" format of which I am sure a younger person would pick up right away. So my list of adjectives to describe the car would be great value, extremely reliable, low maintenance, and fun to drive. I strongly recommend this car as a first car for teenagers and budget-minded adults."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals