2010 Scion xD

Based on 137 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Cons: "Ride quality."

"I have had my xd for 5 years and have changed the oil, put one set of front brakes, and tires on it. It still runs great and I don't foresee any upcoming repairs. It currently has 94,500 miles. Great value considering I only paid $17,500 for it!"

Cons: "Ride quality."

Bought XD used, a 2009, with 157k miles on it.

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Reliable for lots of miles"

Cons: "Somewhat noisy .. better tires work well"

"Bought this Scion XD in Missouri while traveling there in July, 2013. The car was maintained IMPECCABLY for five years before i bought it. (Manufactured 8/2008) After 160K miles, if maintained, they drive almost like a new one. I drove a new 2013 XD a few months ago, and I believe that a well maintained used one performs the same.) (IT IS a TOYOTA) same(Make sure the previous owner changed the oil and filer every 3K miles, or so.) I paid a little over 1/3 of the new price for my XD. If you are going to keep an XD for many years, I would recommend buying a new one. The quality is excellent .. Sheepskin seat covers are also wonderful."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Great value, easy to configure seats, great power"

Awesome little car!

"I have loved this car since I bought it. There is nothing comparable to it, quality wise, for the price. My manual transmission gives me lots of power, while I consistently get over 30mpg. I love that the seats fold completely flat, and I am able to carry just as much music gear as I did in my previous car, a Toyota Prius. For the money, this car is much better than what you get with a Prius, while getting the dependability of a Toyota. I put in a pioneer after-market nav system, and this little car is perfect. I paid it off this month, and know it will last me at least another 5 years! That's what I call value for the money. I can't think of anything I would change about it. Visibility is great out of all windows, power doors, windows, and locks, security system, cruise control. It looks cool in white, and I have gotten compliments on it everywhere I go."

Awesome little car!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for