2010 Scion xD

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Strongly Recommend This Vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"This car gets good gas milage. The acceleration is quick from a stop. The ride is comfortable on long trips. There is very little noise from the road. I am a tall person and I do not feel cramped or clostrophobic at all. I have never had a problem with this vehicle. The brakes always work very quickly. All my friends want to buy a Scion after I take them for a ride. The stock Pioneer sound system produces amazing clairity. It has swift and safe maneuverability in traffic. The one and only downfall of this vehicle is the blind spot in the rear. Overall, this is a fantastic car for commuting, long leisurely drives, or cross country trips."

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I was very impressed with this car. I love the gas mileage, and it handles the road very well. It will get up and go, you think your driving a sports car. I only wish there was a little more room in the back but it still works. I love it!"

2008 Spunky & roomy

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Reason: business needs

Pros: "great price, loads of cup holders"

Cons: "no way to open backhatch directly"

"My dad was 6' tall and was amazed by the leg room and head room in the front and back of this car. Plus the fact of how easy it was to get in and out of. This car is so fun to drive. I bought it new, because it was cheaper to buy new than a used car similar to it. Since this was new style. I had it for 3 years, put 66k miles on it, VERY dependable. I loved the way the seats supported the back of your legs, sets like a truck seat (non-Toyota truck)"

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

"I absolutely am in love with my Scion XD. I love that everything is pretty much a standard feature on this car. The car is cute and draws quite alot of attention. Even my manly man boyfriend who is 6"2 also absolutely loves it and fits comfortably in it!! I drove from MI to Tennesee and it cost me $70 to do that each way!! Its unbelievable how much space this little car has also!! I am going to drive my Scion xD until it dies!! Did I mention that it has a the Toyota Corolla engine?? Its absolutely fabulous!!!"

By on Monday, April 14, 2008

"I traded in my 2005 XB for this XD and I love it. It drives much better in all categories! I live in the snowy Northeast , put some good snow tires on it and it brought me home thru some pretty good storms!! I highly recommend this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals