2010 Scion xD

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cons: "Good for a single person or couple."

"This has been by far the most economic car I have ever owned. Excellent power and really fun to drive."

One of the best cars we have owned

By on Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, feels solid, gas, fun to drive"

Cons: "HUGE blind spots. Rear headroom is bad +6"er"

"The perfect run around car. Front seats are great-really great. Great in traffic, with kids, excellent gas mileage. Sound system is good. Engine has good snap."

I like this car

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "saving money"

Cons: "slightly cramped"

"Not much leg room. My legs get cramped. The car is designed beautifully for lowered expenses, also with the first two years of dealership mechanics doing free 5,000 mile checkups. It gets up to speed faster than other cars I've had. Everything is working properly, like heat and air conditioning. The Bluetooth phone sounds nice. The seats are comparable or better than other small cars, but I find them a little bit uncomfortable. I save more money with this car than any I've had, except maybe an old Volks bug a long time ago. It's fun making hairpin turns. Enough room in back to carry an average load of things."

Underrated Car

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "Standard options, great price & fuel mileage"

Cons: "Small spaces, no leg room"

"I bought my 2010 Scion xD with only 7 miles, and it now has over 71,000. I really do not understand why it is not rated better nor why more are not sold. I frequently make a trip that is nearly 3800 miles, round trip, and it costs me around $325 or less. I get great gas mileage in this little car, love the way it handles, and will purchase another Scion in the future, provided they have the hatchback I need."

Super value!

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Versatility, price, fuel economy"

Cons: "Road noise"

"I bought this car new. Reliability has been stellar. Fuel milage has been remarkable. The versatility is amazing. The only downsides I've found are the road noise and slightly underpowered engine when all the seats are full. I tend to drive my cars until they die. This car will probably be with me for a long long time. This car has had zero issues. Change the oil and watch it keep running. This car can fit huge packages in it with the seats folded down. The seating will fit 4 people comfortably (5 less so). Be aware this is a small car that can pretend to be big in one way at a time. Fill it with people and the cargo space seems small and vice versa. With the great gas milage, driving this inexpensive car for work was a money maker (milage allowace > cost to own & drive). In the end this car is what you would expect, a great value. The ride can be a bit noisy. The finish isn't luxury. But if getting from point A to B reliably, efficiently and inexpensively sounds good to you, this might be your car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals