2009 Scion xD

Based on 151 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great Compact Car with great mileage

By on Sunday, April 13, 2008

"I would like to recommend this car to those who would like to save some gas these days. It is a great little car with lots of interior space. Talk about stylish, this little car can speed up like any big car can! I definitely recommend this one to all my friends."

Wow! 2008 Scion XD is a really good car.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Wow! I love my 2008 scion XD. I have been owning a Scion XD for one month. I realize myself everyday my final decision was definitely right. I was hard time to choose my first car. I looked at Corolla, Civic, Versa, Fit, Elantra and Scion. Finally, I chose this car because it has a great perfomance which is 1.8liter engine with 128 horse power, extoic design, many special features such as side mirror lights, a stylish Pioneer audio deck, a cruse control and cool dash board design etc. If anyone who is in my case, I highly recommend 2008 Scion XD. This is a really good car."

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I love this car!! It has a unique look, drives wonderfully and is good on gas."

Super value!

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Versatility, price, fuel economy"

Cons: "Road noise"

"I bought this car new. Reliability has been stellar. Fuel milage has been remarkable. The versatility is amazing. The only downsides I've found are the road noise and slightly underpowered engine when all the seats are full. I tend to drive my cars until they die. This car will probably be with me for a long long time. This car has had zero issues. Change the oil and watch it keep running. This car can fit huge packages in it with the seats folded down. The seating will fit 4 people comfortably (5 less so). Be aware this is a small car that can pretend to be big in one way at a time. Fill it with people and the cargo space seems small and vice versa. With the great gas milage, driving this inexpensive car for work was a money maker (milage allowace > cost to own & drive). In the end this car is what you would expect, a great value. The ride can be a bit noisy. The finish isn't luxury. But if getting from point A to B reliably, efficiently and inexpensively sounds good to you, this might be your car."

Bought XD used, a 2009, with 157k miles on it.

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Reliable for lots of miles"

Cons: "Somewhat noisy .. better tires work well"

"Bought this Scion XD in Missouri while traveling there in July, 2013. The car was maintained IMPECCABLY for five years before i bought it. (Manufactured 8/2008) After 160K miles, if maintained, they drive almost like a new one. I drove a new 2013 XD a few months ago, and I believe that a well maintained used one performs the same.) (IT IS a TOYOTA) same(Make sure the previous owner changed the oil and filer every 3K miles, or so.) I paid a little over 1/3 of the new price for my XD. If you are going to keep an XD for many years, I would recommend buying a new one. The quality is excellent .. Sheepskin seat covers are also wonderful."

Wish It Would Wear Out - Want A New One!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "100% reliable"

"Totally reliable, change oil and go... average 38 mpg (mostly hwy driving)"

LOVE LOVE LOVE my scion

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Price, style, MPG, Warranty, College Grad Rebates"

Cons: "NOT A DANG THING"

"Bought this car in Nov '11 and I'm absolutely in LOVE with it. I was nervous at first reading all the reviews about the space in the car due to my boyfriend and I both being over 6' tall so I took him"

great errand car

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "fuel mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"Traded my Expedition for my xD when I found myself playing soccer mom again in my 60's. Astounded at the fuel mileage and the room inside the car. Ride is good for a small car. Went from 13 mpg to 33 mpg while running around town. LOVE IT"

Great Little Car

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"I bought this car new in 2008, first owner. I love it! It's got great zip, you can get in and out of parking spaces (especially tight ones) very easily, and overall a great quality vehicle. I went from a Firebird to two Escapes to this. I wanted a hatchback that was different than the other things on the road and this was a perfect fit. I have around 32,000 miles on it and have no major issues. The only drawback is the tires wore before I even hit 25,000 miles and tires are such an odd size that when you need to buy new ones they're extremely expensive (over $200 a tire!). So, I bought a different size than what was originally on it (even though they said it would reduce gas mileage, but it hasn't) and it's fine. Interior is hard to keep clean. Needs an armrest, but you get used to it after a while. All in all, great value for what you get. Only reason I want to buy a new car now is because I want a sports car! But I'll probably just keep this for a few more years. I get anywhere from 30-38 mpg on a regular basis. The folding/reclining rear seats are very easy to use too and extremely convenient for hauling stuff. It's just all around a great car."

i loove this car

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"I bought the car in October 2010, and have not had a dull moment yet! Great gas milieage, handles smoothly. The only thing I can think of changing is the storage: if you were to put a bag of groceries in the trunk area, be prepared to have everything roll around every time you turn the corner, there is no way to hook up a storage net and nothing to keep things from sliding around, even on the floor of the back seat area. A minor concern for an otherwise fabulous car! Within the first two oweeks of owning the vehicle, I was stopped at the gas station and asked about my car... and my coworkers enjoyed traveling in it to meetings, plenty of room for four adults."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals