2009 Scion xD

Based on 141 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Perfect Size

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, low price"

Cons: "Noisey, feel road bumps"

"My favorite vehicle of all that I have owned over my 60+ years. Perfect size, small on outside and large on the inside. Very economical to own and operate. I recommend the manual transmission which will help compensate for the small engine"

I love my Scion. It is my first car, i felt in

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "IT FEELS LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR ME."

"love when i first saw it. However I have to up grade it."

oh yeah

By on Saturday, September 13, 2014

"very good car but the price is to much for this unit.."

Fantastic Car! Don't think twice about buying one!

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "Great value - VERY dependable"

"Have had my 2008 for 7 years this coming October. I commute about 75 miles (37 each way) each day, so have put a lot of miles on it. After 150,000 miles the only 'non-maintenance' thing I've done is replaced a front wheel bearing. Compare that with another car I own(with 157,000 miles) that I put over $4,000 into over the last year. The xD is incredibly dependable. Not as quiet as a larger car, but much quieter than the Honda Fit. With back seats down, it carries much more cargo than you'd think. IPod connectivity and aux in are also very nice for the younger generation. I'd buy another one without a second thought. I bought close to the base model and only wish that Bluetooth had been available for the 2008's. Won't go wrong with this car. Only downside is it has a pretty bad blindspot and no place between seats to store anything, but these are a small price to pay. Hoping to get 300,000 or 400,000 miles out of this car. So far, so good."

I love my 'Yip yip'

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "decent price, good looking, flexible"

Cons: "128 hp, 33 mpg top, hard to find"

"I went with this particular vehicle because of my personal need to transport large kennels (big dogs). It's really met my needs well, whether I'm traveling with my friend or siblings (comfortably, I'm proud to say) commuting on my own, transporting my dog, or packing a surprising volume in the back for a move, it's been great. No issues to date, and Scion's warranty and reputation was definitely a contributing factor in the purchase. There are faster and more fuel-efficient options, but you'd be hard pressed to find one in the same price range with the same space flexibility and good looks (I looked extensively for months before going with what I now refer to as "Yip yip." My significant other drives a heavily customized Subaru Forester built for Tarmac racing, and greatly enjoyed the drive in my little XD, referring to it as "peppy", despite its lower horse power, but with a very pleasant response with its light weight and size. I personally love a nice sharp small turn radius and great visibility for safety. Nice full audio range certainly doesn't hurt either. My favorite car I've owned yet"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals