2008 Scion xD Consumer Reviews

great car for small family

By on Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"We purchased this car the first day it hit our local scion dealership, we went in looking for a Tc and ended up taking this instead, the Tc body style was already a few years old, and the Xd price is hard to beat, we have almost 27000 miles on it now, and it still drives like the day we bought it. Besides oil changes the only maintenance we have had to do is replace the brake pads, this seems to be a common thing with toyota's ( I have owned 4 since 2000) the factory toyota brake pads are extremely soft, so they are super quiet, but they leave a lot of brake dust and they always seem to wear out fast(25K range). Other than that this car is great, it rides smooth at freeway speeds, Im averaging 29 miles a gallon ( 50/50 on streets and freeways ) Going grocery shopping with the hatchback is always easy to get bags in and out, and it fits in almost any parking spot."

Love my xD!

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "Fun interior,unique exterior, value, sound system"

"I originally wanted to purchase the Scion xB, but seeing as how it was a little out of my price range I bought the xD. I love it! I test drove the Nissan Versa, Honda Fit, Mazda 2,and the Kia Soul. I narrowed my selection down to the Honda Fit an Scion xD. I liked both, but I felt the xD was a better value. It was a little less expensive than the Fit and had basically all the same features and more. I love the interior and the exterior. It's been an excellent car. It's no speed demon, but it certainly has some pep so you can cruise around those painfully slow drivers. The sound system is nice and it has tons of personality. My husband loves it as well. I actually prefer the look of the xD to the Fit. I have absolutely no complaints about my car and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable car with character, quality, and value."

Strongly Recommend This Vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"This car gets good gas milage. The acceleration is quick from a stop. The ride is comfortable on long trips. There is very little noise from the road. I am a tall person and I do not feel cramped or clostrophobic at all. I have never had a problem with this vehicle. The brakes always work very quickly. All my friends want to buy a Scion after I take them for a ride. The stock Pioneer sound system produces amazing clairity. It has swift and safe maneuverability in traffic. The one and only downfall of this vehicle is the blind spot in the rear. Overall, this is a fantastic car for commuting, long leisurely drives, or cross country trips."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted