2008 Scion xD

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great car!

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I bought my Scion xD last Nov and I have had so much fun driving it. The biggest surprise to me was how it handled the New England winters. i had absolutly no problems last year, not even a slide. I've actually been complimented on my car several times by complete strangers. My only complaint is that it has no arm rests. But other than that, I very happy,"

Great Car for the Money

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"Traded in my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (which I loved) on a new xD. My other vehicle is van, which I use for work, so I just couldn't afford poor gas mileage on two vehicles any longer. I love this car, and after looking at *many* of the competitor's cars in the same class, I settled on the xD. Best all around bang for the buck in my opinion. Good looks, decent performance, fairly roomy interior, great sound system, and good gas mileage. I am getting about 29 mpg around town, and the motor isn't broken in yet. Haven't had a chance to check highway mileage yet, but sure it's very good. One note: I'm 6'-2", and found the xD to be the most comfortable in leg room while driving. My only quips, are that with the seat all the way back, the driver's side door armrest does you no good, and there is no middle console to rest your right arm on (hey, it isn't my Jeep after all, lol). I find myself resting my arms on my legs while driving, which isn't all bad, since the steering wheel is adjustable, and correctly desgned for this. That's about my only complaint. Otherwise, it's quite comfortable to drive, and handles better than my old 1972 Datsun 240Z did (ahh the good old days). Would definitely recommend anyone give it a test drive, looking to buy in this car's category."

Low cost vehicle to own and it's a Toyota brand

By on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pros: "Save you money over all, from gas to maintenance."

Cons: "dark interior seems to get dirty quick."

"I love this vehicle as my daily driver. It's small easy to drive and I never have issues with parking. It also save me on gas, I only spend a little over $20 every 2 weeks. I love the design I looks a little different than other small hatch-backs, it doesn't have that round jelly bean look a lot of them have. The XD seems a little more low to the ground and have more style to it. One great selling point of this vehicle is the low cost of maintenance. You only have to change the oil every 6 months. the transmission fluid is non serviceable, you never have to change it and the vehicle has a timing chain instead of a belt so no maintenance needed for that, that a lone saves you about $1,000+. The only gripe I have about it is the interior. The carpets are cheap and seem to get dirty fast, pine needles get stuck in them all the time. I wish there were other options in interior color because the black seat also seem to get dirty/dusty quickly. I would love to have a grey interior as an option. It's a great reliable vehicle I would recommend Scions to anyone!"

Very good car!

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Good looks, good gas mileage, reliable, good sound"

Cons: "Road noise."

"Great gas mileage, great sound system but poor speaker enclosures. Very reliable. Great commuter but not comfortable for long trips. Too much road noise. Overall, a great car, especially for an "economy" car."

Great City Car

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun around town."

Cons: "Seats are not too comfortable for a long drive."

"This car is terrific around town. Good visibility and a tight turning radius. Easy to get into. Simple controls. Just basic transportation with some fun electronics."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals