2008 Scion xD

Based on 151 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great City Car

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun around town."

Cons: "Seats are not too comfortable for a long drive."

"This car is terrific around town. Good visibility and a tight turning radius. Easy to get into. Simple controls. Just basic transportation with some fun electronics."

I love my Scion!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "space, look, gas economy, reliable."

Cons: "little to no insulation (sound come through easily"

"I love the car from the start. I think the outside look is unique and youthful.It's like a mini SUV, you can practically park in any little spot. It is very economic on gas. When driving in town I probably fill it up with $35 (gas prices around $3.50) and it will last up to 3 weeks. The seats are a little hard, but not uncofortable hard. The music system is good. It is spacious, with capacity of acommodating up to 5 adults. Plenty of cupholders, and space in the trunk. The only downside for me is that it has very little insolation, so if you're on a rough road you can hear/feel every single bump on the street. On long roads sometimes the wind sound is unbearable. This is a great car to have in city, not so much to be in it during long trips."

I love it!

By on Monday, March 09, 2009

"I've had My XD since Sept of 07'. In that time It's never given me one problem. It handles great, It's good on gas, and It's alot roomier than it looks. I fit me, my husband, my 2 girls (with car seats), my 70lb pitbull, and a weekends worth of luggage in there with not much work. CONS: The driver's seat lacks good support for long trips, there's no arm rests, and it's not available with a roof rack (I travel alot). also Toyota has been really stingy with parts. you can't get an oil change or buy a tire without going to a dealer. it gets time consuming, But the car itself was worth every penny. And now that I'm looking on trading it in the value hasn't droped much."

Great Car for Your Hard Earned Money!

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"I read yesterday that Scion XD made the 2008 top 10 list for reliability (#9), so I decided to check the KBB value, I have a 2009 automatic and found that a 2008 with the same amount of miles I have on mine has INCREASED about $3000 from the purchase price we paid! I have been driving this car for about 2 months and I love it. It handles very well, is fun to drive, comfortable to drive, and is saving me alot of money at the gas pump. I love the windshield wipers, they wipe almost the entire windshield. I love that the rear seats fold flat. I went from driving a Jeep Cherokee to my XD and I can honestly say that the XD does not feel much smaller, plenty of leg room, head room and ample cargo space. The speed/tacometer is very cool as is the IPOD connectivity. Although I do plant to upgrade my stereo- as the controls are awkward and tempermental- I got the standard stereo it comes with. Other cons would be road noise, but it is what you would expect in this class. And truthfully is it hard to find any cons with this vehicle. Overall, this is great car and I love to drive it, love the unique style of it and the Toyot reliabiity behind it. Oh, and dare I say, CUTE!"

Hauls rs for a 4 banger

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"I've only owned this car for a week, but the only things that I can comment negitively on is the cloth interior could be better material and thicker and the road noise. Everything else is what I had hoped for in a compact gas miser. The pioneer stereo is fantastic, but I wish I could load more than 1 cd into it. The engine response is very impressive, much more than I had expected from a 4 cyl. I have the manual transmission mainly for hill climbing. 32 miles per gallon for sure on the hwy with added local city driving combined."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xD near Honolulu. See local deals