2014 Scion xB Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,268 - $16,797.

10/6.3

Based on 263 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Exceptional small car value

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Value, versitility, practicality"

Cons: "Interior is not as fancy as some may want/expect"

"The xB does not have the flash and features that you may find in some other small cars, but it's amazingly practical and useful. I traded in a 4Runner when gas prices went through the roof. The little Scion has proven to be a great alternative. It's huge inside, gets better gas mileage than the EPA rating suggests, and has been completely reliable. Okay it doesnt have leather, blue tooth and all of that junk, it's all about hauling you and your stuff wherever you need to go with practicality and a little quirky style. I didn't expect to like this car anywhere near as much as I do."

SCION xB..A Better "Fit" than Honda

By on Sunday, March 09, 2008

"I have had my new Scion for two months and the gas mileage is 26 to 27. The car is a pleasure to drive and it has more options than the Fit and is quieter on the road. My wife has a Fit and she likes my Scion xB because of the interior room and the nice amenities. The steering wheel stereo controls are great! The amount of money I paid is very reasonable and believe it is a good value. The only thing it needs is two back up lights, a lumbar support for the lower back and some bigger cup holders. Also some lighting for the cup holders would be nice. Buy it, you will fit it in it better"

I adore this car!

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "Great car - love everything about it!"

Cons: "Would love if it had a sun roof option"

"This car rocks! Very good gas mileage, comfortable, does great in the bad weather, snow, ice, here in the high country of the Colorado mountains. I bought this new and have driven it all 46,000 miles and absolutely no issues ever! Often have to put on over 800 highway miles a month on icy snow packed roads over high mountain passes and this car just buzzes along past all the folks spinning out and slipping. It also has great acceleration even in cruise control when climbing the 10,000 foot mountain pass."

My fourth Scion

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive,extremely reliable."

Cons: "Sits to low,easy to bottom out."

"This is my third XB model and it will go back to the dealer on Monday as they are pulling my new one off another dealers lot as they did not have the color I wanted.The new one will be my fifth Scion.I can't say enough good things about it.Extremely reliable,never any problems.Picks up speed well,nice smooth ride. I will say it sits very low so it's easy to bottom out on high parking lot entrance"s...Great car!"

Great city car

By on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

"The 2008 Scion xB is a comfortable, dependable vehicle. Its interior is huge, and will hold large amounts of cargo or people. If you live in the city, you will quickly learn to appreciate the very tight turning radius of the xB. The 4-cylinder engine provides adequate performance, and I can easily exceed 30mpg on the highway. It performs well in both rainy and snowy conditions. The integrated iPod controller is a handy feature to have when you're driving through less populated areas. If you're looking for a big vehicle in a small package, the Scion xB might be a safe choice."