2014 Scion xB Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,332 - $16,843.

10/6.3

Based on 263 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Great city car

By on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

"The 2008 Scion xB is a comfortable, dependable vehicle. Its interior is huge, and will hold large amounts of cargo or people. If you live in the city, you will quickly learn to appreciate the very tight turning radius of the xB. The 4-cylinder engine provides adequate performance, and I can easily exceed 30mpg on the highway. It performs well in both rainy and snowy conditions. The integrated iPod controller is a handy feature to have when you're driving through less populated areas. If you're looking for a big vehicle in a small package, the Scion xB might be a safe choice."

why I am toyota loyal

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I was originally going to buy my 4th corolla after my last one hit 170K miles then was sold on the xb after a quick test drive. This is the perfect car. I have a catering business and it is roomy enough to use for small catering jobs but good enough on mpg to be my daily driver. From the outside it's smaller than the camry but can haul as much as the tacoma. We have already taken it on a few road trips and it is wonderful. Tons of room in the backseat & cargo area made a 500 mile trip for 3 big adults go by in a breeze. I have the manual trans and I LOVE it. I've been away on vacation for 2 weeks and I could not wait to come back and drive my toaster. I also purchased the upgraded ipod/nav system and moon roof and it was the best upgrade I ever could have made. The nav system is the coolest thing ever and comes with points of interest in case you're somewhere new and want to find a place by name - sometimes it'll also give you the phone #."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"I have owned my 2009 Xb since May 08'. I am 6' 4" and have plenty of room in my Xb. I own the manual transmission and and could not be happier with this choice of vehicle. I have added the cold air intake and exhaust, makes a huge improvment to the performance. I am averaging 32-36mpg. Besides a little road noise this is a great vehicle. Would definatly recommend to anyone, this is comming from a guy who has owned nothing but full size trucks before."

My fourth Scion

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive,extremely reliable."

Cons: "Sits to low,easy to bottom out."

"This is my third XB model and it will go back to the dealer on Monday as they are pulling my new one off another dealers lot as they did not have the color I wanted.The new one will be my fifth Scion.I can't say enough good things about it.Extremely reliable,never any problems.Picks up speed well,nice smooth ride. I will say it sits very low so it's easy to bottom out on high parking lot entrance"s...Great car!"

Nice Car with a couple flaws

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable, very reliable"

Cons: "Small fuel tank, lackluster standard radio"

"I like my Scion fine but I can't say that I am in love with it. It runs great, drives fine, and I have had no problems but it sure isn't exciting in any way. My biggest complaint about the car is the small fuel tank, it seems like i am always putting gas in it. I don't think you could take it on a trip simply because you'd stop for gas constantly. Its quite comfortable and the air conditioning is great, but the standard stereo leaves alot to be desired. My 2003 VW jetta stereo is a hundred times better. Other than that it has been a good car and the dealer has been great. One more thing, I do almost all highway driving and get 25 mpg."