2014 Scion xB Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,082 - $16,668.

10/6.3

Based on 264 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Exceptional small car value

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Value, versitility, practicality"

Cons: "Interior is not as fancy as some may want/expect"

"The xB does not have the flash and features that you may find in some other small cars, but it's amazingly practical and useful. I traded in a 4Runner when gas prices went through the roof. The little Scion has proven to be a great alternative. It's huge inside, gets better gas mileage than the EPA rating suggests, and has been completely reliable. Okay it doesnt have leather, blue tooth and all of that junk, it's all about hauling you and your stuff wherever you need to go with practicality and a little quirky style. I didn't expect to like this car anywhere near as much as I do."

Great city car

By on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

"The 2008 Scion xB is a comfortable, dependable vehicle. Its interior is huge, and will hold large amounts of cargo or people. If you live in the city, you will quickly learn to appreciate the very tight turning radius of the xB. The 4-cylinder engine provides adequate performance, and I can easily exceed 30mpg on the highway. It performs well in both rainy and snowy conditions. The integrated iPod controller is a handy feature to have when you're driving through less populated areas. If you're looking for a big vehicle in a small package, the Scion xB might be a safe choice."

Nice Car with a couple flaws

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable, very reliable"

Cons: "Small fuel tank, lackluster standard radio"

"I like my Scion fine but I can't say that I am in love with it. It runs great, drives fine, and I have had no problems but it sure isn't exciting in any way. My biggest complaint about the car is the small fuel tank, it seems like i am always putting gas in it. I don't think you could take it on a trip simply because you'd stop for gas constantly. Its quite comfortable and the air conditioning is great, but the standard stereo leaves alot to be desired. My 2003 VW jetta stereo is a hundred times better. Other than that it has been a good car and the dealer has been great. One more thing, I do almost all highway driving and get 25 mpg."

It the XB for me

By on Saturday, September 19, 2009

"I recently sold my 2007 Honda Element SC because the ride was just to rough. We test drove and purchased the 2010 XB and have been very pleased with all aspects of the car. The ride is great, I'm averaging 28.5 combined city/ hiway (7 mpg better than the Element). The Alpine radio with the touch screen is worth the money-- displays and plays right from my iPod and the sound is great. The price of the XB is right and in my opinion, they could get another $2000 for it -- great value. I'm one happy camper with the XB."

Very Nice Car!

By on Saturday, November 03, 2007

"I have put on 1000 miles on the car and have enjoyed driving it. I am getting 27 miles per gallon with city and highway driving. It's a Camry with an attitude! It comes with more safty features and is about $4000 dollors less. I find the sound system to be excellent, you just have to learn how to adjust the system for the cd or radio station you are listening too (it take sometime to learn what the sound system can do). I think Scion could improve the center console and arm rest to improve comfort and function. Over all it's a great car that is fun to drive!"