2014 Scion xB Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,117 - $16,688.

10/6.3

Based on 263 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

I adore this car!

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "Great car - love everything about it!"

Cons: "Would love if it had a sun roof option"

"This car rocks! Very good gas mileage, comfortable, does great in the bad weather, snow, ice, here in the high country of the Colorado mountains. I bought this new and have driven it all 46,000 miles and absolutely no issues ever! Often have to put on over 800 highway miles a month on icy snow packed roads over high mountain passes and this car just buzzes along past all the folks spinning out and slipping. It also has great acceleration even in cruise control when climbing the 10,000 foot mountain pass."

Exceptional small car value

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Value, versitility, practicality"

Cons: "Interior is not as fancy as some may want/expect"

"The xB does not have the flash and features that you may find in some other small cars, but it's amazingly practical and useful. I traded in a 4Runner when gas prices went through the roof. The little Scion has proven to be a great alternative. It's huge inside, gets better gas mileage than the EPA rating suggests, and has been completely reliable. Okay it doesnt have leather, blue tooth and all of that junk, it's all about hauling you and your stuff wherever you need to go with practicality and a little quirky style. I didn't expect to like this car anywhere near as much as I do."

Great city car

By on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

"The 2008 Scion xB is a comfortable, dependable vehicle. Its interior is huge, and will hold large amounts of cargo or people. If you live in the city, you will quickly learn to appreciate the very tight turning radius of the xB. The 4-cylinder engine provides adequate performance, and I can easily exceed 30mpg on the highway. It performs well in both rainy and snowy conditions. The integrated iPod controller is a handy feature to have when you're driving through less populated areas. If you're looking for a big vehicle in a small package, the Scion xB might be a safe choice."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, August 21, 2008

"I have owned my 2009 Xb since May 08'. I am 6' 4" and have plenty of room in my Xb. I own the manual transmission and and could not be happier with this choice of vehicle. I have added the cold air intake and exhaust, makes a huge improvment to the performance. I am averaging 32-36mpg. Besides a little road noise this is a great vehicle. Would definatly recommend to anyone, this is comming from a guy who has owned nothing but full size trucks before."

why I am toyota loyal

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I was originally going to buy my 4th corolla after my last one hit 170K miles then was sold on the xb after a quick test drive. This is the perfect car. I have a catering business and it is roomy enough to use for small catering jobs but good enough on mpg to be my daily driver. From the outside it's smaller than the camry but can haul as much as the tacoma. We have already taken it on a few road trips and it is wonderful. Tons of room in the backseat & cargo area made a 500 mile trip for 3 big adults go by in a breeze. I have the manual trans and I LOVE it. I've been away on vacation for 2 weeks and I could not wait to come back and drive my toaster. I also purchased the upgraded ipod/nav system and moon roof and it was the best upgrade I ever could have made. The nav system is the coolest thing ever and comes with points of interest in case you're somewhere new and want to find a place by name - sometimes it'll also give you the phone #."