2011 Scion xB

Based on 248 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Buy This Car!

By on Sunday, March 23, 2008

"I've driven 2-seater sports cars for the past 20 years and decided it was time to "grow-up". I needed something bigger to run my teenage boys around in and actually considered a minivan or SUV. Since neither of those car types were fun to drive or stylish, I had no idea what to do... until I spotted a 2nd generation xB parked at my favorite restaurant. I immediately fell in love with the funky styling and the fact that the car was just plain "different" from the rest of the pack. I did a little further research and found that the car was dirt cheap (considering the long list of standard features), had legendary Toyota quality - basically a funky looking Camry wagon. It also had excellent safety (6 airbags) and great acceleration (w/ 5-speed tranny), not to mention the HUGE interior with tons of cargo room. I even love the center mounted instrument cluster... Takes a few days to get used to but its very easy to check your speed with a quick glance to the right instead of looking down through your steering wheel. I decided on the Gold Mica 2008 xB RS 5.0 (special edition) with rear spoiler and 19" TRD wheels. It is a joy to drive and turns heads at ever stoplight. Strangers even come up to me at the gas pump to admire the car. Quite amazing for a $21K "economy car"."

2008 xb release 5.0

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"This is a great vehicle. We have owned it for two weeks and we love it. There is a lot of interior room, and we fit perfect. For the money there is nothing better."

SCION xB..A Better "Fit" than Honda

By on Sunday, March 09, 2008

"I have had my new Scion for two months and the gas mileage is 26 to 27. The car is a pleasure to drive and it has more options than the Fit and is quieter on the road. My wife has a Fit and she likes my Scion xB because of the interior room and the nice amenities. The steering wheel stereo controls are great! The amount of money I paid is very reasonable and believe it is a good value. The only thing it needs is two back up lights, a lumbar support for the lower back and some bigger cup holders. Also some lighting for the cup holders would be nice. Buy it, you will fit it in it better"

XB

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"I bought my 08 XB in October. I loved it when I first bought it and the gas milage was awesome. Now today I am only getting about 270 miles to a tank IF that. Gas here is 3.30 a gallon and it's expensive on gas."

Amazing vehicle!

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"The new xB is by far the best vehicle I have ever driven. Even six months after I purchased it, I still get excited to drive it every single day. All the safety features, the styling, and quality of the car is amazing. The only down-fall is the use of cheaper interior plastics that do scratch and scuff easily (the reasoning for 4 stars instead of 5 for quality). But for the price, you can't expect everything to be perfect! In the end, the car exceeds all my expectations. I recommend this car to anybody looking for a car that offers so much, for so little."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion xB near Honolulu. See local deals